Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

'What the hell happened last night?' was my first thought when I woke up the next morning, because it felt like I had been hit repeatedly in the head with a baseball bat, which is a sure sign that Rochelle and I had fun last night, I hope.

I looked down and this time I was actually clothed! Well sort of, I don't know what the hell I'm in, but it's not the clothes from last night. I groaned, we changed, which means my room is a complete mess and I'm going to have to clean it up unless I can force Rochelle to help me.

I looked over at her and she was just passed out and sprawled in a very uncomfortable looking position. She was laying half way off the mattress on her stomach on top of what looked like blankets, trash and clothes. her butt was up in the air from all the stuff under her stomach and I fought the urge to laugh, because I know that it will make my head hurt twice as bad if I do.

I got up to go make coffee and grab anything that may help make this hang over any better. I noticed it was one in the afternoon as well, and I made a mental note to thank her for calling in for me in advance as I poured the water into the coffee pot and then froze. This means that Riley and Chase are working alone together; oh I hope that Riley saw he was being an idiot and apologized.

I couldn't bring myself to waste much energy on it, if something was going to happen, it already did and there is nothing I can do about it now. As the coffee brewed I started picking up a bit and seriously thought about hiring someone to come do it so that I could sleep, but then dismissed the idea, we did this and we were going to clean it.

After the coffee was done, and the kitchen somewhat cleaned I ventured into the living room to wake the beast; I just hope she wasn't that bad.

"Rochelle," I started softly, and shook her gently, I didn't need to make her headache she would have worse, and if I started screaming at her, she would be pissed and make my day hell. "Wake up," I shook her some more. It took about five minutes before I actually got her to start waking up, she's luck y I love her or I would have lost patience by now.

"Coffee" she mumbled and I smiled, still careful not to laugh.

"Yes, coffee, now sit up." She finally managed and I handed her the cup and some aspirin with it.

"What the fuck happened last night?" she asked as she took in the surroundings, and I was very glad I put all the breakables away.

"No idea" I admitted and she groaned.

"Have you checked your phone?" she asked and I shook my head not sure if I wanted to know who i drunk dialed. We didn't get trashed that often, but when we did, some weird shit goes down.

"Nope, I don't want to. I say we lay here and be miserable for a bit and then clean before we figure out what we did last night"

"Good idea" she curled up with her mug and I did the same.

"I love you Ryry" she told me

"Love you to Roro" I loved the admittedly unoriginal nicknames we made for each other when we were little kids.

"I hope Riley has apologized for yesterday" I mumbled to her.

"Hopefully, I still think you need to just jump him every chance you get. You're only young once and this is the time to have fun before you settle down"

"What about you?" I looked over and asked her and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"I had my fun. Some of it I'm not proud of. But Scott knows my past and accepts it, so that's what matters"