Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

I had to wake up way to damn early this morning, not only did I have to sneak into the office, but I had to leave without waking Chase up and go to my house to shower and get dressed, this sucked.

I drove over and parked my car a bit away so that Riley wouldn't see it by any type of chance and rushed inside, I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower. When I got out I put my hair up and went to my closet to pick out some lingerie.

I know he wanted sexy, but what to go with. He's seen me in a baby doll, he's seen me in just underwear, he's seen me in a few things, and I wanted this one to be a surprise, one he didn't help pick out, so I went to the box of things Rochelle and I ordered when we were drunk.

I could go for normal, or the secretary look, but I could also do the secretary look any day, I could wear it under something else and pull that off to reveal it underneath any day, so I was at a loss for what to grab and running out of time.

I didn't want to wear a corset, because that would be beyond uncomfortable under a desk. No white, too innocent. But I didn't want black or red because I'd done that before.

I looked and saw something purple and pulled it out, of this was the one. It was see through and tied in three places and had ruffles at the bottom, I pulled out some purple thigh highs and a garter that went with it.

When the hell did I go from no lingerie to a damn shop in here!

I didn't have time to give that thought much attention. I rushed into the bathroom and brushed my hair. I let it dry in its waves since my hair would probably be fucked up by the end of the night anyways and I set to work on my make-up.

I kept it pretty simple and actually put foundation on and blended it before working on my eyes, I made it a bit heavy but not too bad before slipping it on. I had to leave in the next five minutes if I wanted to get there on time, and it was still pushing it.

Heels?

I text Chase

Yes.

Was all I got before I grabbed a pair and put on a dress over everything so I could go out in public. I kept them off and tossed some stuff from the box in a bag in case he wanted it, I really didn't even pay attention to what I grabbed and I ran out the door.

I rushed to work, but parked a couple blocks down and rushed inside. I felt actually pretty ninja sneaking in past everyone, I ducked into a room when I heard someone and made it to his office without being seen. I used my key to open it and ducked in.

I kept the light off as I stripped out of my dress and put my heels on. I put my stuff in a locked drawer in my office and grabbed the bag and my phone before heading into his office and sitting under the desk.

My stomach rumbled and I groaned.

I didn't get time to eat, can you bring me something, please master.

I was actually a bit afraid he would say no and tell me to suck it up

Of coarse

I should have known better, a good master wouldn't let his slave suffer. He takes care of her, but keeps stern.

I spent the next hour researching about it online, I didn't know exactly how to act, he didn't either, we were making this up as we went, but it really helped me get into the whole mood of it all. I thought about how I would want to please him, how he has control and I'm the one doing what he tells me and sitting under his desk, which is right by my brother, because he told me to.