Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

"I said you. Will. Not. Come Brylee, don't you dare disobey me" he growled out as he thrust harder and faster into me. My legs were thrown over his shoulders and I was yelling out in pleasure. I couldn't stop it, and if he wanted me to then he shouldn't be going this hard.

"I have to Chase" I yelled out. It was amazing how quickly everything escalated. One minute he's saying I'm his and being gentle with me, and the next he snaps and is fully dominate and rough with me.

After he hardened again he pushed me on my back and got on top of me, he wasn't slow but wasn't fast. I dug my nails into his back and as I said all control snapped. He threw my legs over his shoulders and then told me that I wasn't allowed to finish yet, that I needed to earn it, and then here we are.

"I swear I will slap your as s raw if you don't listen to me" he threatened but that just turned me on more, I wanted him to do it but I was afraid at the same time. I knew he wouldn't really hurt me, but I also didn't want him to not be able to stop.

His short fingernails dug into the skin on my side and drug down leaving red marks trailing behind as he yelled out my name. I took deep breaths to breathe through it so that I wouldn't come. I managed to avoid it for now; I don't know how I did it.

He collapsed to the side and pulled my extremely hot and bothered body against his. The ache between my thighs was unbearable and I needed him to give me a release. I'm going to go crazy.

He caressed my skin as he spoke "Such a good girl, Brylee" his hand was brushing against every part of my body that made me go insane.

"Please Chase" I looked into his eyes and he smirked back and rolled us so I was pinned beneath him

"Are you frustrated Brylee?" He asked as he nibbles on my neck

"Yes!" I complained

"Good, that's just where I want you. Imagine how I felt. I wanted you so badly Lee, every day I thought about taking you over my desk at work, of touching your skin," he ran his hands up and down my thigh "Of kissing your body, of being inside you." he rubbed his almost hard dic k at my entrance and I moaned and lifted my hips, but he pulled back.

"I'm sorry Chase, please"

"Please what Brylee?" he asked me with a smirk, he knew just how bad I wanted him, damn boy. I looked straight in his eyes.

"Please fuck me right now and show me exactly why I'm yours" he groaned and I could see his determination to wait crumbling, so I pushed it a bit more.

I leaned up and kissed and nibble on his neck "Come on Chase, you know you're the only man who can make me feel like this, the only man who can turn me on to no end and then satisfy it completely."

His face was buried in my neck nibbling and still rubbing his fully hard di ck at my entrance. "Fuck" I cried out when he slammed into me, but the pleasure stilled when he did inside me.

"Don't play games with my Brylee. I know what you're doing" fuck, got caught.

He rolled his hips but never moved in not out

"What do you mean?" I played innocent and his eyes darkened

"You know what you're doing baby, making me so horny until I take you. Well," he leaned down "You got what you wanted. I'm going to fuck you so hard" I groaned, I couldn't wait. "But as punishment, you're not allowed to come this time either."

My eyes widened, is he trying to kill me?

He pulled out and flipped me over "Hands and knees. Grab the headboard and don't you think about letting go." I reached my hands out and grabbed it at the same time he slammed into me again.