Chapter 5

Chapter Five

It's been almost a week. A whole painfully long week; and it's been pretty awkward since that day. Wednesday I came in with my head held high. No amount of makeup would cover the mark Chase left on me, so I decided to curl my hair and pin it to the other side and leave it in full view.

Riley's eyes were huge and he drug me to his office to ask me who I was with. I just told him a guy and it was none of his business, which in reality it was, but I told him I was a big girl and to just suck it up and leave me alone.

That caused a small fight, but I told Chase I wouldn't tell him, for now at least and I honestly didn't want him to know.

But Chase; his eyes light up when he saw it like a kid on Christmas. He turned his eyes to mine and smiled at me. Not a smirk, but a genuine smile. And then it turned to a smirk when he noticed all the guys in the office looking at it. No one knows who gave it to me, but it still makes guys back off.

It wasn't huge or anything, it was a little one, but it was so dark, I think I'll have it for at least a freaking year! He was sucking and nibbling on it all night and the next morning, making sure that it stayed there a long time.

The rest of the week at work, I always found ways not to be around him, if he needed something I was always busy, and then I worked late after he left to get his stuff set up so I didn't have to do it in the morning like it did with Riley.

Riley didn't notice anything different between us, because well we always fought, we've gone months without talking, so he just shrugged and didn't ask questions thankfully.

He kept trying to talk to me and every time I ignored him he got more and more angry. I was not going to sleep with him again, but I found my panties getting wet at the thought of what he would do to me for disobeying and avoiding him.

But by the end of the next week, the hickey had been there a week and a half and I didn't mind it anymore, it would go away soon enough, and I vowed it would never come back.

I was glad that I wasn't just an intern, because then I would either have been fired or quit by now. Truth is that Riley and I each own forty five percent of the company. The whole thing was our parents, and then Chase owns the other ten. So if I convinced my brother, or if he found out, He could and would easily fire him, if I backed him up.

So I knew that he would go before I did, and that made me relieved. They may be the ones who people deal with, but I do everything behind the scenes. There not stupid by any means, but they can't handle the amount of work that I actually do. If it wasn't for me, this company would sink quickly.

I still avoided him like the plague, and Riley was starting to notice something was up. We usually go forever without talking, but not this long without even being in the same room. Even Chase can't go longer than a week without making sexual comments to me.

I lied every time he asked what was going on, he kept asking me what happened and I shrugged my shoulders and told him I had no idea.

He didn't believe me but after a few days of asking he finally dropped it.

When Friday came, I couldn't be happier for the two days away from him. They could work if they wanted, I was taking it off.

That weekend I was way past horny. By Saturday I couldn't stand it and I needed a release, so I went to the shower made sure to wax and lotion up before I picked out a pretty slutty dress.

It was blood red halter dress. There was a dip that went about an inch below my br easts and the skirt barley covered my a ss.

This wasn't me, I was never one to sleep around, but I was so desperate for the release, not from my new toy, but from an actual human male. I went to the bar, and I had a couple drinks, some liquid courage to go through with this.