Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

After Tracie’s party, Leslie drove me back to my house where I started to think about writing my own book. I knew that everyone at Ashwood High would read my book, but no one would dare tell me what they really thought of it.

If I was to write a book, I would write it anonymously.

I create another Wattpad account by the username of CrazyStacey123 because it rhymed. I filled in the description.

Name: Stacey 

Location: not specified

Birthday: 09 January

I wrote then in the bio:

‘Hi, my name is Stacey and I’m sixteen. I love to write. I have been writing ever since I was twelve. I write mostly teen fiction, romance and fantasy. I am going to publish one of my books for the first time on Wattpad and I’m very excited. I hope you will like it.

I’m a big fan of the Hunger Games and Harry Potter, and I like Doctor Who and Glee. I love food and K-POP. And food, and Ed Sheeran. And food.

That’s all you need to know :)

Stay gorgeous :)

-Stacey’

I make myself out to be slightly nerdy (Harry Potter, Doctor Who) and funny (the whole food thing) and creative (the writing lie) but normal (music, TV). 

I hope it’s going to work.

I posted a picture of my nineteen year old cousin Gabriella as the profile picture and some marshmallows as the background.

I decided to write a book about my year so far, but the life I would have liked to have had instead of the life I did have.

I first needed to have some characters. I chose the name Ariana Vale for my own character. Leslie is Annabel McRose. Katia’s character is Natalie Johnson, Logan is William Addison, Jason, Chris White, and Mel, Ashlynn Harrison.

For some reason, I wanted to include Asher in my story, so I named him Kyle Hart.

I just want him to be part of my story.

I start to type, and here is what I’ve written yet:

‘ “Hi, my name is Ariana.” I say to the teacher. “I”m new here.”

“Ehhm... Ariana Vals... no, Vale,” The teacher peers at the checking list with her oversized eye glasses. “Yes, you’re on my list. Carry on.”

I smile nervously and continue.’

I already feel like giving up, but I need to give it a try.