Chapter Thirty Eight - An Unappreciated Warning

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while and I really wish I had a great excuse, but truthfully I don't. First I got my exam results and it was crazy because it turned out better than I expected which I was estatic about. Then school started and essays have been piling up. But I have decided to put my Shakespeare essay on hold for a while and write this chapter.

So now you're probably thinking... who is that Morgan girl again? Doesn't she have a thing with that guy Sam, Simon...or is it Scott? And that is why I have made a quick recap. It isn't anything special so please if I have left details out, it is because I am trying to make it brief. Here it goes.

Morgan and Chase Peters moved from Colorado to California to live with their grandmother. Sometimes she's awful, sometimes she's nice. We're never quite sure what to think of her. Morgan has narcolespy, a condition where she can't control where or when she falls asleep. At school, Morgan meets Scott, while he is breaking up with Tori. Tori then hates Morgan, while Scott becomes intrigued with her. Then she meets Tessa and Chloe who she becomes friends with. After they encounter a fake baby, a kick to the face and some ridiculous penguin dancing, Scott and Morgan grow close. Not to mention she threw a glass of wine into his dads face for acting like a douche. (Yay for Morgan)  Morgan and Chloe become involved with the school musical where they meet the director, Piper. She's a bit of a fire cracker. Morgan then volunteers to help with the scenery and meets Ryan, the cute art director. By now Tessa, Piper and Scott know about Morgan's conditon. Chloe starts to piss everyone off with her obnoxious behavoir and when she hurts her leg, Morgan gets her spot as Sleeping Beauty (Oh the irony) Chloe, because of this and how Morgan helped Tessa and Chase (who Chloe liked) get together, decides to hate Morgan forever. Now, you need to know that Scott has two sisters, Abbie and Justine. Abbie is a little cutie and Justine seems really shy. At Abbie's ballet rehearsal, after Scott and Morgan get a little intimate, Justine over hears them talking about her conditon. And Justine decides to tell Tori. Why in the world would she do that you ask? Well, it seems that Tori has been blackmailing Justine. If she doesn't find out something embaressing about Morgan, then Tori will make all of Justine's friends turn against her. In prove of that, she already did it to one of Justines friends. So, that means Tori and Chloe both know about her secret. Not to mention Morgan has other problems. Scott, upon realising that he has feelings for Morgan, decides that the best thing to do with those feelings was to get it on with another girl. Morgan is devasted and refuses to talk to Scott. Then at a party she finds out that Scott didn't exactly go through with the deed with the girl and she goes to find him, she is assulted by a gross douche named Hank. But thankfully, Scott finds them in time and beats up Hank. Yay! Now Morgan and Scott are in a healthy relationship and nothing will ever go wrong. Ever. Oh wait... I forgot about... Oh well you're just going to have to read the rest. 

Chapter 38 - An Unappreciated Warning

"Move around the stage Morgan! You don't have to stand there like a statue the entire time." The irritating high strung voice continued to bark orders at me as I tried unsuccessfully to please my tiny red headed friend. Piper stood in the front row of chairs below the stage, hands on her hips and glaring at the entire set. And I happened to be stood at the centre of it. If I wasn't already grasping Mikey's arm to keep myself upright in my huge ridiculous dress then I might have toppled over under the weight of her stare. This was our first dress rehearsal and to say I was beginning to regret every decision I had made leading me up to this moment would be an understatement. 

But instead of arguing back, I gritted my teeth and listened to her orders, letting go of Mikey who just happened to be my only support system. I wobbled across the stage, struggling as I tried to keep my balance in check and deliver my lines about my encounter with the prince at the same time. But then the following bark made my feet trip up and I stumbled forward, narrowly escaping the humiliation of falling forward onto my face by righting myself at the last moment.