Chapter Twenty Two - Let The Wooing Begin.

Sorry guys for the long wait. BUT I have some good news. One exam is over so I have time to do more writing and that's why I will now upload TWO chapters. Yay. The next one is ready and I shall upload it when I'm done with this one. 

It's not perfect. I had so many ideas and I wanted it to be just right and this is what I got. I probably will edit it later. But my brain is totally fried at the moment. Anyways here it is. Hope you all enjoy and vote and comment. By the way... I read all your comments that you post and every single one of them make me smile. Thank you so much for the support you give me. You are all amazing. :D

Here it is. 

Chapter 22 - Let The Wooing Begin.

“Can I take your order?” The young waitress asked, watching us with a polite smile. I scanned my menu for the fifth time, trying to figure out what I wanted. I wasn’t really a fan of fancy restaurants, other than the times that gran dragged Chase and I to them, I rarely came to them. But I made an exception for tonight. Scott, who sat opposite waited patiently for me to order, which was taking longer than he had expected.

“You know it’s not that difficult. You just pick what you want and they bring it to you.” He told me in a smart ass tone. I glared at him from over my menu.

“I’m just trying to make the right choice.” I told him with a growl. He only laughed boyishly and waved his hand, motioning for me to continue. I returned my gaze to the menu and decided I was taking too long and picked the first thing that caught my eye.

“I’ll have the salmon.” I replied to the waiter. She nodded her head, seeming happy to finally get my order and turned to Scott.

“And what would you like sir?” She asked kindly. He quickly told her his order which he had chosen way before she had even arrived apparently because he was starving. I chuckled at his eagerness to get the food here as soon as possible and I couldn’t help but appreciate how patient he was when I was deciding what to get.

The waitress then left in the direction of the kitchen with our orders. I stole a glance at the direction that my brother and Tessa sat. We were seated in a booth in the corner where they both couldn’t see us but we had a clear view of them and how their date was going.  

Chase had said something particularly funny which Tessa was now choking on her own laughter, her eyes twinkling like a way I had never seen before. I smiled to myself at the fact that our crazy plan had actually worked. Not only were they talking but they were laughing with each other. Actually laughing! Scott seemed to notice my reason for smiling and chuckled to himself.

“I didn’t really think you could pull it off. But you did. Congrats.” He grinned. I shrugged my shoulders proudly.

“It was actually someone else’s idea but thank you. I’m a natural at sneaky things.” I sighed dramatically, obviously lying. He must have known that I wasn’t a natural when he saw me dancing like a maniac out in the parking lot.

 He shook his head grinning at my behaviour. It then struck me that Scott and I were on a sort of date. I had known that this was part of the plan all along but I was so focused on making sure everything worked out with Tessa and Chase that I hadn’t really thought of what I would do when they were actually on their date. Hell I didn’t even think they would make it to the point where they would be on a date. I thought they both would have stormed out of the restaurant in pure rage looking for weapons to hurt me in many ways with.

Suddenly I could feel my leg begin to shake uncontrollably underneath the table with nerves. Scott took a sip of his drink and then graced me with an intense look that if I hadn’t of been already sitting I would have fell to my knees. No exaggeration.