Chapter Twenty One - Two Birds, One Stone.

Hey everybody. As promised... you guys gave me 1000 votes so I've updated the next chapter. I'm so sorry for the long wait. I have my exams coming up and I've been revising for them and my art teacher is having fits at me because my pieces haven't been done on time and I'm just a tad stressed. :/

But anyway... I just wanted to let you all know that there will be no more of that certain amounts of votes for the next chapter. I suddenly realised I just wanted to write for the sake of writing and I really don't mind how many votes a chapter gets. So the next chapter will be up as soon as my exams are over.

There was a mixed reaction to Piper and you guys will see more of her in this chapter so hopefully you can make up your mind. Unfortunately this chapter isn't that long...well I don't think so. 

By the way.. I went to go see the Avengers and it was AMAZING! I am I love with Robert Downey Jr. ;D

Anyways the song at the side is quite cute and I listened to it while I wrote this so I decided to post it. :D

Enjoy

After practise was over, Chloe offered to drive me home. Although I was ready to go home and curl up in my comfy bed, I had other things on my mind to do first so I politely declined. She had simply shrugged at my wanting to stay behind and didn’t ask any questions. It was hard to believe but Chloe hadn’t acted like her selfish obnoxious self and I quite liked the nice her.  

Once in the empty parking lot, we waved goodbye and went our separate ways. I patiently waited outside of the doors of the auditorium watching as the sun was beginning to set, watching as each car left through the gates. I asked myself why I was even waiting here again for the hundredth time but I knew that there had to be a reason why this girl Piper, who I had just met, knew all that stuff about me. And also, I mostly really wanted to hear more of her straight talking attitude, even though some of it was a little rude.

Finally the doors beside me swung open. I looked to see Piper staggering out with her hands full of papers and books. I shot away from the wall I was leaning against and quickly made my way over. When she saw me her large brown eyes widened with shock before quickly turning into suspicion.

“What are you still doing here?” She asked sounding confused. I decided to lighten her burden by taking some of the huge stack out of papers from her small hands.

“I wanted to talk to you.” I replied truthfully. She raised a delicate eyebrow before shrugging her shoulders, seeming to accept that answer and continued to walk through the parking lot. I quickly followed.

“Okay. Shoot.” Her words came out gruff as she still struggled with the pile even though I had taken more than half. It was clear she didn’t do much upper arm exercise. I shifted the papers in my arms, glancing down to see most were spare scripts and music sheets plus a few books about stage productions. It seems that Piper really did her homework on directing.

“Well first of all, um I just wanted to know how you knew all that stuff about me.” I asked her nervously. Finally she stopped in front of a quirky little red car and opened the boot, stopping to look over at me.

“Look, I don’t like gossip. I try to refrain from listening to it whenever I can. But for some reason everyone at this school tends to tell me stuff which I have a feeling is because I’m small,” Her words trailed off as she looked thoughtful. “Anyway just because I don’t spread gossip, doesn’t mean I stop people from telling me it.” She finished.