Maddy's P.O.V...Silence, Late, and...Kissing?

Maddy’s P.O.V

“So everyone! How was your day?” Savvy said as we pulled out of the school parking lot. Everyone stayed silent. “Oh, no don’t all speak up at once!” She stated.

“My digital arts teacher is putting me on this project with a guy named Tom.” Hope said.

“I know Tom, he’s in my grade.” I stated, Hope looked at me.

“Really? I don’t know anything about him; I’m supposed to meet him after school tomorrow.” Hope said.

“All I know is he’s a senior.” I stated.

“Oh, well I will meet him tomorrow, so I guess I can learn about him then.” Hope said in a low voice.

“You know we are having the sleepover tomorrow night?” I said to Hope, she nodded.

“Yeah I know, I just have to stay after school for about ten minutes to meet him and get the rubric for the project.” Said Hope.

“We will wait 10 minutes for you and 10 minutes only!” Savvy stated in a serious tone of voice, I rolled my eyes at her.

“Take your time.” I stated to Hope, who gave me a smirk.

“Hey! I’m driving; you better hurry your ass up, you hear?!” Savvy said.

I leaned over to Hope and whispered, “Take your time we will bring Allen out with us, that will keep her distracted.”

“Hey! I heard that!” Savvy yelled looking at me through the rear view mirror. I smirked at her.

“Maybe you were suppose too hear that.” She glared at me. “Savvy I think you should be watching the road, after all you are driving.”

“Damn straight I am driving, and you best remember that.” She said.

“Is that a threat?” I questioned.

“Maybe.” Was all she said, I rolled my eyes at her. “So Kay how was your day?” Savvy asked. Kay began to open her mouth but I put my hand over her mouth.

“She is not allowed to talk.” I stated.

“And why not?” Savvy asked.

“Because Dylan is paying for her silence,” I said.

“Why?” Hope questioned.

“I don’t know, didn’t ask...It’s probable just some lame bet.” I replied. Kay glared at all of us then took out a piece of paper and wrote in big letters ‘HE KISSED ME!’ We all gasped.

“No way!” Savvy shouted. Kay nodded in anger, when she nodded I realized my hand was still over her mouth.

“It’s kind of funny just this morning you had your hand on my mouth to silence me…seems karma has bit you back in the ass.” I stated, man if looks could kill her look would have killed me right on the spot. I removed my hand, but she kept on giving me the same look.

“So Kay is being paid to stay quiet…” Savvy said, I knew she was taking that as a challenge. “Kay’s mom and dad had sex!” Kay starting slapping Savvy on the head to make her shut up, but like usual it didn’t faze Savvy. “They did the booga wooga-“

“Booga wooga?” I questioned.

“In other words they did the dirty.” Savvy restated.

“You are so immature.” Hope said, we all nodded in agreement.

“I know.” Savvy said as we pulled up to Hope’s house.

“Bye guys!” Said Hope as she was getting out of the car.