I Got You: Isabelle's P.O.V ... Surprise

Isabelle's P.O.V

I sat in the lunchroom nibbling on a carrot. I didn’t know what the hell was going on, but I knew something was up.

Today at school, Hope, Kay, Maddy and Savvy didn’t show up at school. Savvy wasn’t answering her phone (unlike her) and Flora looked happier than a leprechaun with gold. I wanted to question her happiness, but I was afraid that she would snap at me. I need to be on her good side if I was to be clued in on what the hell was going on. 

Soon Flora cleared her throat. 

“After school, I need all of you to meet me at my house. There is something I have gotten a hold of that will help us with operation ‘payback’.” I raised an eyebrow, I knew when she said operation ‘payback’ she was talking about the revenge to the girls (Maddy, Hope, Kay and Savvy), but I was curious about her surprise.

“What is it?!” I asked her with curiosity. She gave me a sweet, totally fake smile.

“Patience, I hear some say it’s a virtue,” was her reply. I mentally pictured myself leaning over the table, wrapping my hands around her neck and watching her eyes bulge as I squeeze the life out of her. A sick smile found my lips. 

“What are you smiling at?” Helena asked me. All eyes focused on me, I shook my head.

“Nothing just saw some nerd trip, and I smiled at the thought of calling him a freak,” I lied through my teeth. They nodded, believing me. I smiled to myself for the fact I knew I had these girls wrapped around my fingers.

“Say it,” Flora told me with a glistening of evilness in her eyes. I then realized that not everyone was wrapped around my fingers. I held it in to narrow my eyes at the brown hair female before me, as a sinful smile played on her face.

“What do you mean?” I asked, noticing all eyes at the table were on me and Flora. 

“Go over to the nerd and tell it what this pencil pusher really is,” she egged on. I didn’t move a muscle after she spoke. I heard Helena sigh from beside me.

“She is too soft, don’t hold your breath on her doing it,” Helena bluntly stated. I felt my veins start to boil in anger. Even if I knew Helena want me to get worked up, I couldn’t help but stand up and march right over to Vinny. 

He was sitting alone on the other side of the lunchroom, but the way the tables were faced and placed, the Slut Club had a clear view. Once I sat down Vinny looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

“Hi Vinny,” I said, with a blank expression, even if a smile wanted to break through my lips. I knew I couldn’t look like I was being nice.

“Umm, hi,” he muttered.

“Do you know who I am?” I questioned.

“Your Isabelle Milo, and you are a part of-” He stopped himself from finishing that sentence. But I knew what he was getting at.

“The Slut Club?” I quizzed, he looked at me with a smile and a nod. My eye flickered to the Slut Clubs table. Their eyes were looking at Vinny and I intently. I watched Jess lean over and whisper something to Flora, but they kept on their analyzing gaze. 

“What are they making you do?” I heard Vinny ask from beside me. I faced him and gave him a questioning look. “You're here on Slut Club business; they don’t look please by us chatting and you smiling.” I wanted to face palm myself because I did indeed smile at Vinny not moments before.

“I rather not say what I came over here for, but if you look highly upset and maybe even storm off it will really help.”

“Only if you tell me why you are even on their side, because from where I stand, doesn’t seem like you want to be.” He spoke the truth.

“I will tell you if you help me first,” with that Vinny frowned and shook his head. He got up and looked at me with an angry expression. 

“You know, you're a no good whore, especially after I heard what you did with that jock,” Vinny lied in a loud voice so others could hear. I had to admit his words stung but I knew and was thankful that he was helping me. I got up and slapped him, but not too hard.

All eyes were soon feasted on us. Vinny glared at me as he rubbed his red cheek. For a second I worried that I hit him too hard, but I dared not to mutter a simple ‘sorry ‘ or ‘are you okay?’ because I knew everyone was gawking at us.

“The reason is Savvy,” I told him in a low voice for only us to hear, before attempting to walk away. I didn’t go far before Vinny grabbed my wrist.

“Have you seen or heard from her today?” He questioned. I gave him a shocked expression, all day I wondered if it was just me that hadn't seen her today. 

"No,” I replied. "Have you seen the others?!" I asked. Vinny shook his head. 

"Let go of her you piece of scum," I heard a female voice say from behind me. I turned my head to see Miley. This is one of Flora’s friends and also part of the damn club. 

I felt my wrist go cold and realize that indeed Vinny was holding my wrist and once he let go it went cold. Miley smiled widely and then yanked me away. She led me to the table talking about how I should have just told the scum off and walked away. But all I could do was look over my shoulder and in the corner of my eyes at Vinny.

I really wish everyone in lunch room would disappear but Vinny, because admittly I liked talking to him. Plus, I wanted to get to the bottom of where the hell the Maddy, Hope, Kay and Savvy are. 

Time went by fast at school. I noticed throughout the day that Troy, Tom, and Dylan were not at school today ... Maybe they all skipped. 

Yeah, that's it … is what I thought as I pulled into Flora's driveway. 

I noticed that there was a black SUV in the driveway. I knew it didn't belong to anyone in the Slut Club. 

I got out if the car and straightened my black mini skirt and white tank top. Before closing my car door I grabbed cell phone. Realization of not having pockets hit me so I slipped it in my bra and made my way to her house. I didn't have to knock because Miley opened it up as I made my way up to the steps. 

"Finally! Everyone is here and we have been waiting for you." She pulled me in and to the living room. Everyone had taken their seat when fully entered the room. 

"Come on Flora she is here! Now tell us!" Helena egged. Flora smiled and stood up as I sat down.

"I just recently found out that the Maddy, or as I like to say, Maddy the fattie,” everyone laughed. I chuckled lightly trying not to be the odd ball and raise suspicion. “Well I found out that she had signed up for a dating site," Gasps filled the room. "I know, I know shocker. Well I don't know how but she made an enemy in that dating site. Ladies please give a warm welcome to J.G." With that a man entered with a smile on his face. 

"Hello girls," he said in a smooth velvet voice.