Nobody's P.O.V ... The Interview

• Dedicated to MY BFF'S THAT I'D DIE WITHOUT, Hope, Kay, and Maddy. I seriously love you guys!

Hello, I am here to tell you that, the people you read in this story, I Dare You, are actually real people. And as a special treat, the main characters, Hope, Savvy, Maddy and Kay, have agreed to be interviewed.

So I present to you:

Interview with the REAL Cast of I DARE YOU

Name in the story: Savvy

Wattpad name: TheRiverRunsDeep

Real name: Savannah 

Name in the story: Maddy

Wattpad name: TheFirstWinterSnow

Real name: Madison

Name in the story: Kay

Wattpad name: Moonlightcupcake

Real name: Kaitlyn

Name in the story: Hope

Wattpad name: MadisonPetri

Real name: Madison Hope Petri

Links to their Wattpad profiles are on my page, Madison Petri is actually writing a story based off of all of us, it's on her profile called Life Of The Runaways.  

 Check it out!!

Start of Interview:

Savannah (Savvy):  Hi, and welcome to the first interview for I Dear You. WARNING: Language explicit, {TO MY B.F. READING THIS IN PRESENT TIME (2018), SCREW YOU :P FOR GETTING THIS FAR IN THIS OLD BOOK OF MINE AND CONTINUING TO READ} and spoil alerts ahead! ... I'm Savvy, well my real name is Savannah, but y'all know me as Savvy ... next person ...

Madison (Maddy): Ummm *laughs* ... I'm Madison Delaine Huggins, but most of y'all know me as Maddy, and that is actually my real nickname in real life.

Kaitlyn  (Kay): Hi! My name is Kaitlyn Vaughn but y'all know me as Kay.

Madiosn Hope Petri (Hope): Heeeyy! My name is Madison Hope Petri, and you guys know me as Hope.

Savannah (Savvy): Okay, so let's really start this interview.*Everyone laughs and nods in agreeance* ...  First question is ... How did the real cast of I Dare You meet? ... Ummm, well I will jump into that question. Ummm ... Madison, y'all know her as Maddy, that's her nickname. We were actually the first people to meet. I moved in across the street from her ... And my mom who *Sighs* let's just say there are many words to describe her. *Everyone laughs*

Kaitlyn (Kay): They are very mean words.

Savannah (Savvy): Ummm, my mom is very outgoing and her personality is very overwhelming.

Madison (Maddy): *Looks at Savvy* Your mom's personality is like yours times ten.

*Everyone agrees and laughs*

Savannah (Savvy): Yeah, any whoo, my mom made me introduce myself to Maddy and her mom. And pretty much after that we were friends.  8 years ago.

Kaitlyn (Kay): And me and Hope meet. In the third grade.

Madison Hope Petri (Hope): And we are in the tenth grade now. *Kay nods her head* So that was some time ago.