Hope's P.O.V ... To Be Misunderstood And Alone

Kyeire says hi! *A*

Hope's P.O.V

I was in my room, gathering all the things I'd need for my stay at my mom's house, When my phone rang. I walked over to my bedroom night stand and saw Maddy's name on the caller I.D. I immediately answered it.

"Hello?" I said, waiting to hear Maddy's voice.

"Oh, hey, I was meant to call you earlier ... but I had something I was doing this afternoon ... But I'm suppose to get you to come to this party tonight." Maddy said.

"Maddy, I can't come. I've got plans to go to my mom's house today. She'd be pissed if I cancelled. I'm sorry, but you'll have to go without me." I stated, I heard Maddy sigh.

"Hope, please come with me ... I'm begging you!" I'd never heard Maddy sound so desperate. I wanted to give in and tell her, yes. I was going to tell her 'okay', but then in came my brother, Scoti.

"Yo hobo! Yo momma here." Scoti said as he chomped down on his Slim Jim. I watched in disgust as Scoti chewed the Slim Jim with his mouth open.

"Close your mouth." I told him, he grinned.

"That's what he said." Scoti said, and then walked out of the room. I rolled me eyes and realized I was still on the phone with Maddy.

"Oh, Maddy, I really can't go, my mom is already here to pick me up." I said.

"Great," she muttered. "I'll talk to you later ... have fun." With that she hung up. I became a little worried that she might be mad at me. I hope she wasn't planing on me coming to the party tonight. Trust me when I say, I'd have loved to come and watch Savvy get drunk ...

Savvy ... Shit. I forgot to call her and tell her that I was sorry for saying those awful things about Allen. I bet she was very upset.

The honking of a car made me snap out of my train of thought and grab my bag.

Well, I'd have to call her tonight ... or more like tomorrow when she wasn't wasted and would remember.

I put my bag in the trunk of my mom's car. I waved bye to my dad and Scoti (Scoti flipped me off instead of waving bye. My dad smacked Scoti on the back of the head when Dad saw what Scoti was doing.)

"That boy will be in jail before he turns 18." My mom stated.

See, Scoti was not her son. My dad had an affair with another girl while he was married to my mom. When Mom found out that he had cheated on her, and knocked up the girl, my mom divorced him.

Though, I believe that they would have gotten a divorce soon or later with or without the fact that my dad cheated and impregnated someone. They were always fighting and never seeing eye to eye with one another. It was only time before they spilt. I barely remember the day they told me that they were getting a divorce. I was 7 ... eleven years ago ...