Savvy's P.O.V ... The Closet Conversation

Kyeire says hi!

TRRD: Okay this going back in time to earlier that day ... Here just read and I think you will catch on to what's happening ... 

Savvy's P.O.V

Laying on my bed and head-banging to Smashing Pumpkins was how I was spending my Saturday afternoon. Yep, boredom had hit an all time low for me. I think I would rather hear a speech about coffee is bad for you than be stuck at my house, with nothing to do and the fear of walking out of your room and coming face to face with a grandmother that had a hangover from hell. My head snapped towards my desk when I heard my phone buzz. I sprung to my feet and ran over to the desk. 

Please let it be Matt Damon! Who finally realized we belonged together!

"Hello!" I said in a chipper voice. 

"Savvy, what you doing?" It was Maddy, I frowned. 

" ... Absolutely nothing ... Why? Did you finally decide you want to go on a hot air balloon shaped like a monkey?" I asked her. 

"No, Savvy, I'm not calling because of some hot air balloon ... I am calling to tell you that you need to be at my house, like, now!" I became confused as to why she wanted me now.

"Now? Why? Are the police at your door? Are they looking for me? Tell them I didn't do it!" I said in a eager voice. 

"What? Police? Savvy, come on! I texted you an hour ago saying I was going to a party and you must come with me!" I sighed and looked around my room. 

Guess there was nothing better to do. 

"Be there in twenty minutes." I said. 

"Twenty minutes?! Make it ten, because if you don't come here in ten, Troy said he will personally take me to this party, with him, and if I get stuck in the same car with him ... Someone will end up dead."

"Are y'all having a lover's quarrel?" I questioned. They so needed to get together ... if you know what I mean. *wink, wink*

"Lover's quarrel? Hell no! I'm just pissed that ... Just forget it." Maddy muttered. 

"What are you pissed about? Come on, you know you want to tell your awesome friend Savvy all about it." I told her. 

"The only thing I want to tell you is you better be here asap! I mean it!" Maddy sternly said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, okay, I'm getting ready. See you soon." With that I hung up and rushed around my room. Soon, I was dressed in a slimming silver dress, that went mid thigh. I paired the dress with a black leather jacket, hoop silver earrings, and favorite black stilettos. 

I walked out of my room, keeping an eye out for my grandmother. I didn't see her in her normal chair, but I did hear some noise from the kitchen. I was going to ignore it, and leave the house, when a sound came from the kitchen ... 

"Leave! Now!" I heard my grandmother shout. "Leave before she sees you here."

"I can't do that ... I want to see her." I heard a woman's voice say ... It was a very familiar voice ... where had I heard that voice from? I couldn't help but creep close to the kitchen door, hoping to get a sight of the woman that's voice sound so familiar. 

"I've told you everytime you come here that there is no way I'd let you see her. You are too messed up in the head with your druggy lifestyle to be in her life"

"Mom, I'm clean! I have been for a month! Please, let me see my daughter! Just, please." It was like a lighting bolt had hit me ... My mom ... 

I walked straight into the kitchen, without thinking. My grandmother's eyes quickly caught me, and so did a familiar dark brown pair of eyes.