I Got You: Inx's P.O.V ... I Want You Dead ... For Good

Inx's P.O.V

I sat on, my bed just staring at the ceiling. Thoughts of what the hell I was to do about Savvy and the others plagued my mind. I wondered why Tom hadn’t called and asked me to pick him up yet. Maybe he was still sleeping. We did stay out late yesterday looking for clues.

It didn’t take me long to decide it was time to get out of bed.

Going into my walk-in closet, I grabbed a white T-shirt and dark blue jeans. When I entered the bathroom I placed them on my marble counter and then proceeded to take a shower.

The hot water made my nerves calm down. I washed myself and then got out of the shower to be met by thick vapors. I opened the bathroom door to clear them of the room. Once I could see clearly, I walked over and wiped the mirror.

I got ready and then headed out of the bathroom. I walked in my room and just by chance I caught the sound of my phone buzzing as I was leaving the room. I silently cursed at myself thinking my phone must have gone on silent / vibrate mode.

What if Tom had been trying to call me?

Shit.

I grabbed the phone and saw it was not Tom, but my cousin Collin. Quickly I answered it.

“Hello?” I stated.

“Hey, it’s Collin man. You know that thing you wanted me to look in on, the whereabouts of Savvy Smith?” I smiled hoping this was good news.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Okay, well down here at the station my buddy Jamie Huggins just admitted to the Chief that he is working on a case to bring down a drug dealer... who happens to be your old buddy, Allen Goudan’s mom.”

“He’s dead,” I spoke. I heard Collin sigh.

“Actually from the eavesdropping I did, Allen isn’t died. It was a fake death to take down his mom. I don’t know the details, but I know that Jamie has Allen in a hotel outside of the city. Now I know that Savvy and Allen have history so I was thinking she might be where he is.”

“If Allen wasn’t dead he would not have kidnapped her,” I muttered as my brain started to race.

“Maybe not, but hey it’s worth taking a look at. The hotel is called, Westin Hotel.” I sighed and thought it wouldn’t hurt to look.

“Okay, thanks and if you hear about the others or get some news let me know.”

“I will.” With that we said our goodbyes and hung up. Running to the kitchen I grabbed a granola bar and bottled water before heading out.

I knew where the hotel was so it didn’t take me long to get there. Once I parked my car I walked in and went straight to the check-in counter. A woman turned and smiled upon seeing me. I grinned back, as I had a feeling I would have to flirt info out of her.

“Welcome to the Westin. How may I help you?” She questioned. I leaned on the counter and the girl moved her red hair out of her face and batted her eyelashes.

“I’m meeting a friend at his hotel room, but it slipped my mind what his room number is. Now I would have called him, but my phone is dead.”

“You can use the customer service phone and call him,” she replied. I sighed thinking that didn’t go as planned.

“I haven’t memorized his number, so do you mind looking him up and telling me, please.” I asked. She huffed and giggled.

“I am not supposed to, but ... okay, what’s the name?”

“Allen Goudan,” I claimed. She searched through the computer before looking at me.

“There is no one here named Allen Goudan,” I silently cursed and thought for a second.

“Maybe Jamie is the one that got the room. Try looking for Jamie Huggins.” I requested. She nodded and looked it up for me.

“Jamie Huggins is registered for room 413 B.” I smiled knowing that must be where Allen is. I stood up straight.

“Thanks,” I told her before walking away.

“Wait!” She called out, I turned and faced her. “My shift ends in an hour, if you want to ... you know ... go for some coffee.” I gave her a smirk, acting like I was interested.

"Sounds great, meet you right here in an hour," I lied. She nodded and bit the bottom of her lip as if to hold back a giggle. I walked away and went searching for Allen's room.

Soon I found it. I stood there for a minute, wondering if I should knock on the door, or just stand in the hall looking like a fool.

The sight of something moving in the corner of my eye caught my attention. I saw Allen walking this way but he didn't notice me because he was typing away on his phone. I made a mad dash behind the corner and out of his view. I watched him get the room key from his pocket and open the door. He walked in, shutting it behind him.

I was mere seconds from walking over to the door when I felt my phone buzz from my pocket. I got it out and saw it was Ero, one of my ... I guess you can call him my friend.

I put the phone to my ear and answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey, Inx, just wanted to let you know that we just found out that Allen Goudan is not dead." I sighed knowing the news would get to them sooner or later.

"Yeah, I just found out."

"What do you have us do?" I stood there for what seemed hours thinking. I was not sure how to answer him.

"Why don't you and Joe met me at Westin Hotel, it's located on the outskirts of town."

"Okay, we will be there soon." Ero stated.

"Oh and Ero, don't tell Mrs. Goudan or anyone for that matter that you are meeting me here. I know you two work and report to her, but as an old favor, don't." I heard Ero chuckle.

"Wasn't planning on it," was all he replied before hanging up. I closed the phone and slipped it in my pocket.

It was at that second that I knew what I was going to do.

Ero and Joe were going to get here and I was going to tell them to knock on the door saying they were room service. Either by force or someone answering they were going to go in and ... Kill Allen.

Because as long as he is alive Savvy will want to be with him.

Speaking of Savvy what if she was in there?

I guess I can always storm in once they kill Allen and act like I came in to save her. She will think of me as a hero.

Allen will be killed, I would have saved her and I will be the shoulder she cries on.

Yes in the end Savvy was going to be mine, and Allen will be dead.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Kyeire: Bad Inx! Bad! Yo monkey gave you that idea, didn't he?

TheRiverRunsDeep: I thought you loved Inx because of the X in his name

Kyeire: Of course I still love my Iny Inx! I just don't like what he's doing ... makes me really sad. :'(

Yo monkey: I have to say I am proud of my spawn (Inx)

KittyKat: Well, out of all the litters I had, Inx was always my favorite. Even if I had to endure it with ... never mind.

Kyeire: Gasp! Wha-Don-geeehhhh......TRRD, did you know about this!?

TheRiverRunsDeep: Maybe ... Hey sit back, pop some popcorn and watch the show. I feel Yo Monkey is about to so KittyKat some ‘love’.

Kyeire: I don't know if I do want to watch this show. Let's change the channel.

TheRiverRunsDeep: Well, on channel 5 there is Troy and Maddy watching a movie ‘BORING’ ... Channel 10 there is Tom and Hope ... Talking? Finally channel 20 there is Kay running away from Dylan, question is where is she going?

Kyeire: Hey, I happen to like channel 5!  And I dealt with Dylan back in chapter 9: Dylan’s P.O.V ... There Is a Russian Assassin in My Room.

TheRiverRunsDeep: WAIT! Don’t forget about channel 15 where there is J.G and Isabelle, something tells me there is nothing good going to come from that ... and then there's-

Kyeire: Boring. I want to see what movie Maddy and Troy are watching. Give me the remote Savvy. *reaches for remote*

Savvy: Over my dead banana...

Kyeire: Gimme! KITTYKAT! COME GET THE REMOTE!

Yo monkey: Yeah, KittyKat come get the remote. *Wink*

KittyKat: *rolls eyes* No.  Get your own remote.

Kyeire:*sniff* no one's on my side! Oh! TRRD! Someone told me I was violent with one of my comments on another story.

TheRiverRunsDeep: Why?

Kyeire: I only said I wanted to tie the B**ch of the story to an anchor and throw her into the middle of the lake. That's not that violent...

TheRiverRunsDeep: What?! Wow, my mind is in the gutter and yours is off in chopville land.

Savvy: And my mind is in Monkeyville

Kyeire: Ahahaa! I think you mean craziville! Bahahhaaah!  *stops laughing as she realizes both are glaring at her* Well, uh, how about that popcorn? *Runs out the room*

TheRiverRunsDeep: How about we go give her the True Death (All you True Blooders know what I mean)

Kyeire: *sticks head back in* so I'm a vampire? Cool!

TheRiverRunsDeep: Kyeire when did you come back in the room?

Kyeire: Uh....now? But I'm gone now! *closes the door*

Savvy: So peeps, as we go give Kyeire the True Death, mind commenting?

Yo Monkey: IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL COMMENT!!!