~Chapter one~

Taehyung's P.O.V
"I know you used me to get him but can't you consider me? I love you and he doesn't for goodness sake!"

"You know I don't feel anything towards you! So let go of me!" She push me away and slap me real hard.

"Taeyeon...are you having fun playing with me?! Hurting me?!"

"Why did you even agreed to be in a relationship with me if you know from the start that I love BaekHyun and I'm just using us to be in a relationship with him?!"

"Cause I love you Taeyeon..." I kneel down in front of her,crying "Don't leave me...."

"Aish!!!" I woke up by the sound of Suga-hyung's voice.I feel my eyes getting hot and tears are threatening to fall.I wipe my sweat and face Suga-Hyung.

"What are you doing Hyung?" I ask,trying to get the image of that bad dream out of my head.

"Love problem." He hiss.

Jimin and Jungkook also were awake.We are in a hotel and the four of us are roommate for some reason,I don't even know.

"You have a love life?!" Jungkook asked,looking so surprise.

Yonggi-Hyung does?

"Tell us Hyung!" Jimin sat on hyung's bed "I want to know~ is she pretty?"

Hyung cleared his throat "I'm deeply in love with her."

"Where did you met her? What's her name?" I ask,sitting on my bed.I'm actually curious too.

"I met her last night.From the moment I entered this room...I know she's the one."

We all nodded,focusing on hyung.

"Her name is Swag Bed." Toinks! He's kidding,right? "We are perfect together but there's someone who doesn't want us together!" Suga-Hyung complain with his seriously annoyed face.

Jungkook bit his lips to stop himself from laughing as he ask "Who?"

"That stupid alarm clock!" Hyung pointed at his alarm clock that's now crushed on the floor "That jealous whore!"

"Say it Taehyung...did you and Suga-hyung switch souls?" Jimin whispered.

"Hyung is seriously drunk." Jungkook said.

I just shook my head and went back to bed,covering my whole body with my blanket.

I'm not in the mood to play around.I want to laugh.Be my usual playful and 4-D self but it's hard....That stupid moment is still hunting me!

"Tae Tae! Ireona! Time to wake up!" I feel Jimin jumping on my bed "Don't go back to sleep!"

I groan and tried pushing him away but he lay down beside me "I'm sleepy to-"

"Yah!" I heard Jungkook yell follow by a sound of someone falling.

I sat up and saw Jimin on the floor with Jungkook holding his feet.

"Kookie~" Jimin whine.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom,ignoring their calls.