~Chapter Thirteen~

Leaning back to the back seat,I lift up the car's window as it started to rain heavily.Looks like even the sky's crying with me.

"Chanhyun,your phone keeps ringing,aren't you gonna answer it?" Mark beside me,ask.

I shook my head and turn off my phone.Whoever it is,I don't want to hear anything...cause even just a little thing change my mind.

"ChanHyun,are you ok?"

I flash a smile at Mark and look at his hand that's holding mine "Thank you Mark.You've always been here for me since the beginning."

He tighten his hold and return the smile "Ofcourse,you know that I love you,right?"

I nodded my head,leaning on his shoulder "I love you too,you're like my real brother now.Someone I can trust without hesitation."

"....yeah...brother.Ch---"

"Oh! Mr.Lee! I only have half an hour before my flight! Can you drive faster?" I sat up,looking at Mark's wrist watch.

"Sorry ma'am.The traffic caught us.I think there's an accident." My driver reply,looking at me through the mirror.

I can only let out a sigh.This won't do "Mark,get my luggage out.If we walk, we'll be there in atleast ten minutes."

"Eh? But it's raining." He complain "Let's just wait.The traffic will end soon."

I shook my head,opening the door but Mark pull me back "Let's just miss this flight and get a new one,ok?"

"Aniyo.I must go.The airport is just a walking distance." I insisted as I went out.

I know he doesn't want me to go.He said he will take care of me but I don't want to be a burden to anyone...maybe going to states is the best option right now.

"Here." As I was taking out my luggage,I felt a hoodie on me "If I know it will rain,I should have bought an umbrella."

"Thanks Mark." I smile.He took one of my luggage and we started walking.

The driver was right,there was an accident.Mark cover my eyes,preventing me to see.I just let him lead the way but the moment I open my eyes,my head filled with confusion.

"Yah! This ain't the way to the airport!" I said,kicking his legs.

He hop on one leg,chuckling "Sorry but I read the text messages on your phone." He lift up his hand,showing me my phone "He should be here soon."

"What are you saying?! Give me that!" I ran after him but he lift his hand up,running around.The hoodie he put on me dropped but I don't care.

"If you won't give me my phone then fine! I can just buy a new one!" I took my luggage and started walking with a frown,not even looking back.I need to catch my flight.

I walk as fast as I can,feeling the strong wind hitting my cold skin.Does it matter if I get a fever? Tsk! Nothing will matter anyways.....I might die anyways.Who knows? It might be tomorrow or even today....

I stop on my tracks,looking down on my feet as I started getting flash backs.I hate it.I hate to remember things that I don't want to remember but what can I do?

"ChanHyun,have you been neglecting your treatment?" Uncle ask,seating beside my bed.

I didn't answer and look down "Is my disease coming back? Do I have to get another heart transplant?" I can feel my eyes getting hot "You said I was fine! You said I don't have to worry anymore!"

I can feel his warm hand on mine but I shook it away "ChanHyun...you know too well.You shouldn't get too stress,too happy or too sad.Too much emotions won't do any
better to you so calm down,ok?"