~Chapter Ten~

ChanHyun's P.O.V
After washing the dishes and organizing some stuff downstairs,I tiptoed up to our room,not wanting to wake Taehyung up.

"He's sleeping now,right?" I mumble to myself,slowly opening the the door.The light was turned off so I went inside in the most quite way I could when someone suddenly pinned me on the wall,making me scream.

"Shh~" based on his deep voice,this is my husband "Don't scream.You're hurting my ears." He said weakly which made me all worried.

"Are you ok?" I ask but then I felt all his weight on mine "Yah! What are you doing?" I was about to push him away but as my hand touch his bare chest,I was shocked at how hot he was.

"Taehyung?" I asked carefully "Are you feeling ok? Can you stand up?" I tried pushing him but he lean his body more on mine.

"I feel like I'm falling---" that was the last thing I heard before he completely passed out.

I took his hand and wrap it around my shoulder,dragging him on the bed.I lay him down and put a blanket on top of him.

I then stand up but he held my hand "W-Where are-"

"I'm just going to turn on the light." I took his hand off mine then turn the light on before sitting next to him.I put my hand on his forehead and he was really burning hot.

Looking around the house,I realized that we don't have any medicine or first aid kits.I don't have a car too and it's raining so hard outside,I can't go out.

"Taehyung,are you feeling a little bit better?" I asked,putting an ice pack over his forehead.

He opened one of his eyes then mumble "I'm cold."

I sigh and stand up "I'll go get another blanket." I was about to go when he pulled me down right next to him.

I can feel his hand sneaking to my waist then hugging me tightly "Ah~ I feel much better." He flashed a small smile,eyes still close.

I hug him back with one of my hand,playing with his hair.It was soft and I just like the smell of his hair.

I'm not perverted ok?! I just can't help but to smell him! Ok! This is getting weirder! I should go to sleep!
_____________________
Waking up,feeling something heavy on my tummy,I rub the sleep off my eyes and turn to my right then I saw Taehyung looking intently at me with his arms wrap around my waist.I was surprise that I sat up and so did he,bumping his head on mine.

"Yah! What was that?!" I asked,pushing him off the bed.

He roll his eyes then stand up "Go cook some breakfast.I need to go in 20 minutes." He then disappeared into the bathroom.

That guy! He's really ordering me around! My parents never even asked me for a glass of water but him! Hmp!

As I was cooking breakfast,Taehyung came down in a hurry and grab the already cooked pancake,stuffing it inside his mouth.

"Yah! Next time don't burn the food!" He yelled with his mouth still full as he tie his shoes.

Manners! He need some manners!

"Why are you in such a hurry? Are you feeling better now?" I asked as I put the egg I'm cooking on the plate.

"What can I do if I said I'm still sick? I have to work." He then stand up and went near me "I'm leaving."