~Chapter fourteen pt.1~

ChanHyun's P.O.V
"Kim Taehyung! Do you even know what you've done? What were you thinking?!"

Feeling a little bit dizzy,I tried hard to open my eyes,hearing a familiar voice yelling at each other.

"I have to get my wife! That's what I'm thinking!"

Blinking a couple of times to get my vision clear,I saw Taehyung sitting down with his hand on his face,looking down.

"Taehyung! You--"

"Pd-nim....can you...can you just get out? Respect ChanHyun.She needs some rest." He said,looking at the angry pd-nim standing next to him.

Pd-nim look at me and sigh "She's awake.Meet me at the office later." He then went out with heavy footsteps.

"T-Taehyung..." I called,though I found it hard to speak as my throat feels so dry.

He quickly stand up and sat on my bed,holding my hand.It was warm.I felt secure.

"Did we wake you up? Sorry,it's just-"

I shook my head,remembering what happened before I lost consciousness.

"Sorry.I think I know what pd-nim is so mad about.I'm really sorry." I apologize,looking down in shame "But what were you thinking? Why'd you did that?"

"Are you angry too? Even you?" He ask,looking disappointed and sad "Do you think I'm careless too? That I'm selfish? But ChanHyun-ah," he lay his hand on my cheeks,caressing it "that was a decision I would never change.I...I want everyone to know.I want them to accept you."

I took his hand off my cheeks,holding it tightly "Yes,you're careless and selfish! You've hurt me and now your fans? Taehyung...do you really want this? You can just leave me."

He chuckle,lifting our intertwined hands "Leave you? Is this what you should do if you want me to leave you? Hold my hand like you would never let go?"

A smile form on my lips as I saw how happy he was.He was sincere,right? Cause if I will really die then I don't want to spend my remaining days,living a lie.

"You lose so much weight ChanHyun-ah.Meokja." He stand up,letting go of my hand but I grab his hand again "Wae?" He ask in confusion.

I shook my head,letting his hand go "I'm just making sure that you aren't my illusion.That maybe when you go you will never come back...."

He let out a chuckle,walking towards the counter across the room "I'm really here ChanHyun-ah.Plus,you can see me from here,right? I'm just cutting some apples." He laugh.

It's just...when he let go of my hand I was scared.I felt empty and anxiety that maybe everything was just my imagination.

The room was silent as I keep my eyes at Taehyung who's really focus on what he was doing when the door pushed open and 6 boys enter,making loud noises.

"Yo! V! Pd-nim wants you right now." Suga said,smacking the back of TaeHyung's neck "You better go before he explode."

"We will take care of ChanHyun,hyung." Jungkook said,sitting down next to me "How are you feeling Noona? Did V-hyung made you cry again? That's why you are here?"

I shook my head with a chuckle,ruffling his hair "Aniya,Kookie-yah~ Noona is sick so she have to stay here.Your hyung is here to look after me." I said and strangely,the whole room was silence once again and everyone's eyes was on me "W-Waeyo?"

"Is it true Noona?" Jungkook ask once again "That you're really sick? V-hyung told us not to bother you.He told us to take care of you and always make you happy when he can't."

I shifted my vision to Taehyung who avoided my eyes and look else where.

"Do you also know that when you were unconscious the whole day,hyung was holding your hands the whole time and cr-" i was startled when Taehyung,in a blink of an eye was next to me and Jungkook.He cover the younger's mouth and pull him to the sofa.

"Stay there Jungkook,and don't talk to ChanHyun while I'm talking to pd-nim." He warned.He turned to look at me and nodded with a smile before going out.

I just had the urge to see him again the moment he went out.I wanted to call his name and tell him to stay.I want to hold his hand and fall asleep with his presence but I couldn't open my mouth to tell him...I miss him already.

"Taehyung is embarrass." Jimin laugh "Did you see how red his ears were? There were bright red."

"Don't tease him guys." Nam Joon said,handing me the apple Taehyung was cutting earlier "V is really cute." He stated.

I took the apple from him and can't help but to turn red.It was cut in a heart shape and another one with a smiley face.

"By the way," I said,shifting the attention to J-hope as they started teasing me "Why is Hoseok so pale? He seems out of his mind."

Jin pull a chair next to my bed and sat down "There was a huge roller coaster on our way here.Jungkook drag him with us." He explain "I don't think he got his sanity back yet."

"It's ok Hoseok-oppa,I can't ride roller coasters too.They are waaaayyy too scary." I said.

He look at me and smile brightly "Finally! Someone I can relate to!" He push Jin out of his sit and sat himself down.

"Respect the older man." Jin scoff,sitting next to Suga who seems to be sleeping.

"You know the feeling? It was 'Oh my gosh! My hearteu! My heart is!" J-hope reenact,acting like he's riding the roller coaster.

I took a deep breath and force a smile,feeling a little bit weird.

"Are you ok ChanHyun?" Hoseok ask worriedly.

"Hmm? Ah...ne." I chuckle "Take care of Taehyung,ok? He might be all that but he always find it hard to listen to other people.He always try to look stronger but inside he needs someone to support and listen to him."

"ChanHyun...wae-"

I held his hand with a sincere smile as I look around the room,glancing at all of them.

I'm thankful.Really thankful.

This guys,I'm glad they accepted me.I'm glad they're supporting each other cause other than Taehyung,they gave me strength too....

"ChanHyun?"

"Hyung! Call the doctor! ChanHyun! Waegurae? Yah!"

"Call Taehyung!"

"Noona! Noona! What's wrong? V-hyung is on his way.Hang on,ok? The doctor is coming too."

"Move aside.Her pulse is getting slower.Prepare the operating room.Call Doctor Park too! Faster!"

😆 I'm back! So,how was it? Anyone found this chapter weird? Cause I did hehe~ do you guys feel that the plot is going a little too fast or was it fine? Thanks for taking your time and still continuing to read this plotless book kekeke! I'll try t...

😆 I'm back! So,how was it? Anyone found this chapter weird? Cause I did hehe~ do you guys feel that the plot is going a little too fast or was it fine? Thanks for taking your time and still continuing to read this plotless book kekeke! I'll try to develop the plot more~ thank you again guys ❤️