~Chapter eight~

ChanHyun's P.O.V
I glare at every single one of them,walking back and fort.Ani...how can they do that to Mark-oppa???

"Oppa...what should I do to this guys?" I asked.

"Make them explain." He said in a weak voice "Why'd you think I'm ChanHyun's groom?"

I raise my eyebrows at the 6 guys in front of me,tapping my feet on the shinny wooden floor.

"I'm out of here." Suga stand up but I pull his shirt back,making him sit "What?! I didn't do anything!"

"Uh-huh~" I cooed "You poked Mark's eyes with the marker! You ain't swag man."

"Whatever." He roll his eyes "I'm sleeping." He then ran as fast as he could towards the sofa and lay down,putting his ear phones on.

Tsk! That swagless guy!

"Noona?" I snap back to reality when Jungkook called me "Don't look at me like that.I'm too scared I might melt.Your eyes are fiercer than V-hyung's blank face."

My eyes immediately soften and a smile appeared on my face.Kookie called me Noona again! He's so cute!

"It was like this," NamJoon started "We suddenly got a wedding invitation from TaeHyung's mom.We were confuse but Ofcourse we still came and-"

"Jungkook remembered you from the fan signing event.You told him that you're in an arrange marriage." Jin cut NamJoon off.

"Then I realized...if you're V-hyung's girlfriend and you're in an arranged marriage then-" -Jungkook

"The invitation was for us to save you and help you and V run away together!" J-hope said cheerfully,acting like he's punching someone "We came here as the heroes."

I narrow my eyes at them.This guys must have like cutting each other off.

"Such assumptions.This girl? My girlfriend? Tsk!" I glare at Taehyung when he pushed my forehead using his fingers "Yah!"

"Uhm...you two...the wedding." Mark tap my back,making me turn around "The visitors are waiting.Also,you weren't suppose to see Taehyung."

"I don't-"..........

"Yah!!!" Me and Taehyung yelled as we found ourselves being held back on the chair.

"You weren't suppose to interrogate us." Jin walk in front of us like a detective,even tapping a pen on his lips "You two! How come you didn't tell us you guys are getting married!"

"And how come we don't know you propose to her Taehyung!" Jimin whined,messing TaeHyung's hair.

Ottokaji!!! Jimin-ah! Mess my hair too!

"Hyung,it's an arrange marriage.V-hyung didn't propose." Jungkook pull the angry Jimin away from Taehyung.

"Use your brain before being all emotional Jimin." Taehyung stated,rolling his eyes.

"Ah~ now that make sense.This two are in an arrange marriage." J-hope gasp in realization.

"Stop rubbing the arrange marriage thing in our face!" I stand up,pushing NamJoon who's holding me back "Let's go.The visitors are waiting." I pull Taehyung up.

"Who said I'm going inside with you?" He shrug my hand off him which made me almost tear up.Is he gonna run away? A runaway groom?