~Chapter fourteen pt.2~

"V-oppa! Look here!" Taehyung smile,turning his head towards his fans and posing so they can take pictures.

He wave at them,pulling off the brightest smile he could ever give and said a last thank you before following his group members back stage.

"You guys worked hard." Their manager patted their back as they went inside the van.

"What are you doing Kookie?" Taehyung ask,taking a sit next to the maknae.

"Piano ti-hyung!" The maknae pout when Taehyung took his phone and played the game instead "Seriosuly hyung?! That's my game!"

Taehyung laugh at his adorable dongsaeng then give his phone back "I just wanted to try Kookie~"

Jungkook sigh,putting his phone away "Are you really ok?" He ask,taking his hyung's hand on his.

Taehyung nodded with a shrug "I'm perfectly fine.Why wouldn't I?"

"Today is Ch-"

"Later I'll be out to visit a friend.Is that ok Rap Mon-hyung?" He cut off the younger,leaning against his seat.

"Go ahead.You need some rest from everything that's going on around us."

"Thanks hyung."

Yeah,he's smiling.He keep saying that he's perfectly fine...but deep inside,he's breaking apart....

Taehyung sat on the far corner of the bar,glasses of alcohol and liquor around him.

It was noisy and chaotic but his mind was blank.He feels like he was all alone,fighting against the world.His own world full of nightmares.

How many weeks has it been? How many months have he been faking those smiles and forcing himself and those people around him that he's ok?

"Bogosipeo..." He mumbled,forcing a chuckle out of his mouth and smiling as bright as he can "Eodini?" (I miss you,where are you?)

He let himself rest on the sofa,closing his eyes as tears roll down his cheeks,remembering a very painful memory.

"Missing you this much made me realize how much I love you ChanHyun-ah...geundae wae? Jebal! Open your eyes...One of your hugs would be nice right now..." He cried,holding his wife's cold hands and lifting it up to his cheeks to lean on.

The doctors held him up to his feet,pushing him out of the room.With all his might,he run back to his wife and planted a kiss on her lips before whispering "Please wake up.I still have to make it all up to you.We will get married again,have children and grow old together so-"

"We have to go out Taehyung!" Suga and Jin held him on the arm and drag him out as he keep calling his wife's name.

Taehyung block his ears using his hands,shaking his head frantically.

He can hear it.He can still hear how that machine sounds when her heart beat went flat.That day was still haunting him.The day he couldn't do anything for the person he love so much without even knowing.

"Hyung!"

"Taehyung!"

"Yah! V! Get ahold of yourself!"

Taehyung lifted his gaze up,calming down at the voices of his friends.A small smile appeared on his lips as tears keep falling down his cheeks.

"I miss her Hyung.So much that it's the only thing that makes me realize...I'm still alive." He look down at the ring placed on his finger and broke out in a sob which got even louder when Suga lean his head on his shoulder,patting his back.