~Chapter six~

ChanHyun's P.O.V
"Change!"

"Too ugly!"

"It doesn't suit you."

"I don't like the color!"

"Too short and revealing!!!"

"Go-"

"Yah! How many times will you tell me to change?!" I yell,throwing my heels at him which he quickly avoided.

He glared at me,picking up my shoe and handing it to my stylist "What can I do? Nothing really looks good on you." He said it almost innocently but he's clearly teasing me.

I was about to throw my other heels at him again when my stylist stopped me "You wouldn't want to waste money by paying for a broken shoes,would you?" She said,holding my wrist.

I shrug her hands off me and throw my shoes at Taehyung,hitting his legs "Tsk! I missed.It should have hit your face!" I scoff then turn at my stylist "I don't care even if I have to pay for a broken shoes as long as I take out my anger at this stupid guy!"

"Stupidly handsome." He walk towards me,resting his arm on my shoulder "The first one looks fine.Go buy that one.Atleast it will make you look a little innocent and not a beast."

What?!

"Yah!" I push him off "I thought you were paying! Why are you asking me to pay?"

He just shrug "I already paid for my suit.Why do I have to pay yours?"

I roll my eyes at him and headed to the counter with a knee length white gown on my hand.This gown doesn't even look like a wedding gown! I wonder what he bought for himself.

"This won't be attractive." I mumbled,looking for my card inside my bag.

"Why do you need to be attractive? You're already getting married to a handsome guy like me." I jumped in shock cause of TaeHyung's sudden comment.

"Stop scaring me!" I hit his chest lightly "And also! I'm the bride! Ofcourse I need to be more attractive than anyone else."

"Sorry but that won't happened if you're with me." He patted my shoulder,smiling "You can't never be as attractive as me."

"As if! Hmp!" I gave the card to the register then Taehyung took the box of my gown "I'll carry this.If you carry heavy stuff,you'll shrink."

"And who said that? What kind of logic is that Kim Taehyung?" I questioned.

"Based on my observation." He wiggle his eyebrows "Jimin do weight lifting to maintain his abs,look at how small he is hahaha!!!" He laugh and laugh but I stare at him in daze.

How can a perfection live in earth? Is he always this attractive and cute? Or is it because he's laughing so I'm feeling lost?

"Yah! Sasaeng!"

I was back to reality when he opened the car door for me.Tsk! Pretending to be a gentle man.
>>><<<
"Why are you treating me nicely?" I asked hesitantly,drinking my vanilla shake.He even bought me into his favorite cafe and ordered for me.What's with him today?