~Chapter two~

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Tae! Tae!" Jimin came running to me while I'm practicing my moves.I stopped the music and stare at him.

He catch his breath and show me his phone "You need to look at this!"

SNSD's leader,Idol Kim Taeyeon,to be put behind bars for kidnapping and attempting to kill the CEO of Yoon Entertaiment and her daughter.The cause of her action was rumored to be jealousy between Yoon Bomi and her boyfriend,EXO's Baekhyun.

Fans are now doubting wether B-

I close his phone and didn't bother finishing the news.I don't want to see it.I don't want to hear anything from her.Pity? I don't feel any pity towards her.She deserves it.

"Are you ok Tae? Aren't you gonna do anything about it?" Jimin ask,patting my shoulder "Perhaps,talk to Bomi or Baekhyun-sunbae?"

I shrug his hand off my shoulder "Why would I?" I ask then turn the music back on.

She's crazy.She went to that extent just to get someone who doesn't love her when there's me who can give up anything for her.
________________________________
I took 3 bottles of Soju and put it on the counter.After paying,I sat on a table far from many people.

This should take my mind off her....

"Why is a rich gorgeous girl like you,drinking soju on a market stall instead of going on a luxury bar?" I heard a deep voice coming from behind.

I turn around and saw a drunk girl,surrounded by a couple of guys who look like they're are planning to do something to her.

"Leave me alone." The girl said,ignoring the guys and continuing to drink.

I turn back to my table and prevent myself to get involve with that girl.It's her fault anyways.Being so careless and drinking my herself then she will be a burden when she get drunk.Tsk!

"Stupid woman." I mumble as I open the soju on my table and start drinking.

"Let go!" I almost drop my bottle when the woman behind started screaming.I look back and she was being held by the guys.She started struggling but ended up falling back on her sit.

I look around but it doesn't look like anyone is planning to help her.That drunkard woman!

I put my mask and hood on then stand up with no choice.I approach the guys and hold the girl's hand.Her hand feel so cold but soft at the same time.

"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?!" I raise my deep voice and the guys quickly let go of the girl.

I pull her up but she seems so drunk that we almost fall when she lean all her weight on me.

"Where do you think you're taking her?" One of the guy block my way when I tried to get out.

"Taking my girlfriend home!" I said then was about to go past them when he grab my shoulder and punch me.

I let go of the girl as my mask fell off.I pull my hood down and punch the guy back.

Gosh! I'm getting into a fight cause of a girl I don't even know! Why am I even helping?! She's not my responsibility! Why you got to be so nice Kim Taehyung?!