.:8:.

Spending a day at school was a great distraction which gave me time to cool off and reflect on what had happened in the morning, with Vic. I was not so angry anymore but mainly upset. Although I knew that I should not be, as he had no clue who was actually under the covers and it was only logical for him to think it was Danielle, because he was doing those sorts of things with her all the time. I was probably the last person that came to his mind when he was wondering who was giving him a blowjob. Then again, it was just my luck. However, for some reason, I was still quite miserable because of it. But I was sure that, if Vic apologised, I would happily be on my knees again within seconds.

What? I'm a shameless cock slut.

Still, I made sure to make the walk to his house a lot slower than usual. I needed to contemplate this. My hopes certainly were not high, because I knew how much Vic liked Danielle, but he seemed to enjoy himself earlier. It was just a guess, though because I was out of the house as soon as he uttered that sly bitch's name. Today's events really made me hate her almost as much as the other girls hated her, which was strange as I never truly held grudges against people.

I had been successful in completely avoiding Vic during school, but I was aware of the fact that he drove to and from it. This meant that he would be back home a lot quicker and it would be more likely for me to run into him. I was not sure how I felt about that.

Moving very reluctantly, I placed my palm on the handle of the grand door and pushed it open. I could never get over how extravagant and expensive this place was. It always made me feel so small in comparison. I wondered how a guy who simply did modelling for a magazine could afford this, but it was better to accept it rather than question it. After all, I would not want to annoy him.

As soon as I stepped inside, I made my way over to the shared bedroom in order to drop my bag off then have a shower. But, when I entered, I realised that most of the girls were in here rather than where we would usually hang out, which lead me to believe that Danielle had occupied that room (as she was the only one not present) and they did not want to be anywhere near her.

Upon seeing that I had arrived, Amy gasped and launched herself towards me, barely leaving me time to remove my bag, before her hands were tightly squeezing my shoulders and an excited glint presented itself in her eye.

"What happened this morning?" She exclaimed enthusiastically. "Tell me everything!"

I laughed and shook my head, as she dragged me over to the two beds at the far end. I was pretty sure that they belonged to Maria and Lynn, and they had been pushed together to create an area large enough for all of us to sit in a circle. I joined in, leaning against the cream-coloured wall and sighed deeply.

"It was..." I struggled to find an appropriate word, "interesting."

Instantly, all of their faces fell as if they already knew that something unexpected had occurred. The females all gave me sympathetic looks, which ushered me to elaborate.

"Everything was going fine until...he moaned Danielle's name," I trailed off at the end.

Taylor gasped loudly, exclaiming, "That Rotten Radish! I can't believe-," however, before she could even finish the sentence, the girl was silenced by the sound of a door opening.

To my surprise, it was Vic. He sauntered inside, quite awkwardly and nervously, scanning the room until his eyes landed on me. Vic examined me for a while, as if contemplating something, before a completely blank expression crossed his face. Then, he was back to looking determined.

"Kellin," he barked my name roughly, then ordered, "follow me. Now. And don't say a single word."

I was more than happy to oblige and follow his commands, doing exactly what he told me to. Vic swiftly exited the room, with me trailing behind. I took one last look back at the girls, who were holding their thumbs up and mouthing encouraging words. They were so stupid sometimes and it was hard to determine whether they were (mostly) in their 20s or in their teens.