.:27:.

Vic and I had gone pretty much back to normal, after our little inspirational chat. I could tell that he was feeling so much better, because we were back to actually having sex and it was even more fun and kinky than before.

Something I realised though was that I did not know much about Vic, or at least as much as I should know at this point. He was quite secretive and did not like to reveal much, but I did not even know some basic information about him and I wanted to change that.

And that was how I ended up in one of the playrooms, on my knees with Vic's dick out in front of my face.

"Suck my dìck."

"Not until you tell me something about yourself."

"Suck my dìck."

"You're Mexican, right?"

"Suck my dìck."

"They speak Spanish there, don't they...?"

"Suck my dìck."

"Can you say something in Spanish?"

"Chupa mi pito."

"What does that mean?"

"Suck my dìck."

"Stop it, Vic! I'm just trying to-"

"Suck my dìck."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Suck my dìck."

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Suck my dìck."

"I'm going to take that as 'pink'."

"No, what the fùck? That shit's gay!"

"Ooh a big dìck, yet still has masculinity problems?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

What was a simple spontaneous comment turned into a challenge for Vic. He travelled over to a cupboard in the corner of the room (completely naked of course), and I could not help but stare at his ass. If he was not so dominant he would make an amazing bottom.

Before I could think further he was next to me again with his hands around the back of my head. In my mouth was something very similar to a gag however, instead of there being a rubber ball in my mouth, it was a firm metal hoop. The edges of it forced my mouth open, so wide to the point where it became painful. But I could easily take it.

With my mouth wide open and my hands toed behind my back, Vic thrust himself into my mouth and I moaned at the feeling of him. I loved blowing Vic so much, mainly because it was what got the best reactions out of him. He was not very loud, or at least not ad loud as me, unless it came to orgasming. The only other action which made him moan just as loud, if not louder, was a blowjob and I was more than happy to give it to him.

I was still annoyed at his lack of response, but I knew that, when Vic was horny, he got what he wanted. I decided to pester him about it later as I could be just as stubborn as him.

In the meanwhile, I put all of my thought into making Vic feel as good as possible. He felt so big in my mouth and I was surprised he even fit through the hoop. It was difficult to do a good job without using my hands but, judging by Vic's heavy breathing, I was doing just fine.

I circled my tongue around his length, making him all wet and paid special attention to the tip. It was the most sensitive part and I knew that it would make him moan like mad.

I was getting off from just knowing that I was pleasing Vic so much. His fingers messily tangled in my hair as he pushed himself further down my throat and moaned. I whimpered, not knowing if I could take anymore without gagging.

Vic thrust himself in and out, basically fùcking my mouth, while I sat there and let him use me like I was his prison bitch. The thought itself made me moan. Being so helpless while he abused my body for his own pleasure was so hot.

Sooner rather than later, Vic pulled out of my mouth (probably to stop himself from coming so soon) and steadied his breathing. By now I was rock hard and discreetly rubbing myself against my thighs in order to gain some friction. Yes, I was naked too.

Vic grabbed my hair again and pulled me up into a standing position. I was a mess with pre-cum dribbling from my bottom lip and onto my chin, and black locks covering my face.

Without warning, I was pushed onto the bed, landing on my stomach with my wrists still tied behind my back. Vic was soon on top of me, straddling me with his things on each side of my ones. His hands reached forward to unclasp the gag and I felt relieved to finally be able to close my mouth after so much strain was being put on it. I was surprised the corners weren't bleeding.

I moaned desperately, as I felt Vic's length start brushing up and down along my ass, inching so close to where I wanted him to be. It felt like every time he came close to being inside, he pulled right back away.

He leaned forward, his chest to my back, and his lips close to my ear.

"Tell Daddy how much you want his thick còck inside of that tight little ass of yours," he murmured seductively, making my skin heat up.

"Daddy I need it so much," I pleaded, grinding my ass against him, "I want you inside of me."

"Well aren't you a desperate little slùt," he taunted running his fingers up and down my back, making my skin break out in goosebumps.

"Only for you, Daddy," I smiled to myself.

And it was true. After all of the bullshit that we had been through, I did not see myself with any dom except for Vic. He was the full package.

However he was annoying me with how much he was dragging this out. I guess he wanted to mess with me though.

"Please, Daddy," I carried on. "I want you to fùck me as hard as you can! I want it rough."

"I love it when you beg," Vic breathed.

As he slowly pushed into me he made my stomach fill with butterflies, and my ass fill with his dìck.

But, from then on, it was anything but slow. Just like I asked him to, Vic fucked me hard and fast and I loved every second of it. For a few moments I felt like a could not handle it, but Vic would quickly slow down, knowing my boundaries and how much I could take.

The feeling, like always, was unexplainable. I loved how his hands felt on my hips, as he held me in place in order to have full control over my body. And I liked it that way.

I moaned with each thrust because it felt like every one went deeper and deeper. I felt so full with him inside of me; it was like we were made for each other.

I moaned his name and he smacked my ass, as I was supposed to refer to him as 'Daddy' or 'Sir' in the bedroom.

"Y-yes, yes! Fùck me...faster," I was unable to keep myself quiet when a sex god such as Vic was grinding into my ass.

"Please, Daddy, touch me...oh, fùck!"

He did as I asked and placed his hand over my desperate erection, stroking in time with his thrusts. It amazed me how good Vic could be at this. He was mostly inexperienced in gay sex, yet he was still the best I had.

Our thighs slapped together and the sound echoed around the red-painted walls. I felt a familiar sensation was building up in the pit of my stomach, but I found myself barely paying attention to it, as I listened in to Vic's deep voice whispering dirty things in my ear. And that was what pushed me over the edge.

I moaned louder than before as I shot onto the sheets below me, making my stomach a white mess. The feeling was ineffable.

Vic lasted longer than me, but I did not fail to please him by keeping up with the rhythm and grinding myself against him until he was well and truly finished.

The brown-haired man collapsed onto the bed next to me, not bothering to untie my hands for now. We lay in silence for a while, until he spoke up clearly.

"My name is Victor Vincent Fuentes, tengo un hermano, and my favourite colour is green."