.:14:.

I had just returned from another dreamy session with Vic. This time we had used an interesting piece of furniture called the 'bondage bed'. He had tied me up, face down, and fucked me senseless while the ropes around my limbs were getting tighter and tighter with each thrust. I ended up with some severe burns on my wrists, but looking at them made me happy: it only reminded me of my amazing sex life.

As I happily skipped into the pets' room, with a huge smile on my face, I was greeted with a frowning, freckled woman.

"Whatever is going on between you and Vic has to stop," Danielle seethed through gritted teeth as soon as she saw me. The other girls were all present, but none uttered a word and exchanged worried glances while still trying to hold in their laughter at Dani's tone of voice.

"Nothing is going on between me and Vic," I countered quickly, with nothing but the truth. I did not understand what her deal was; there was not a thing wrong with what Vic and I were doing. We had both signed up for this and, just because Dani was not getting her daily dose of slow, boring fucking, she could not blame me for it.

"We don't need you here! Everything was so much better before you showed up." She continued, so ferocious that the bunny ears on her head were wobbling. She was also speaking quite loudly, "I really don't like you."

"The feeling is mutual," I muttered. "Now, please, fuck off. I have better things to do...like Vic," I sassed, just to piss her off even more. Danielle gritted her teeth and her knuckles were paler than before, from squeezing her fists. She took a deep breath to even out her words and spoke a lot more quietly this time.

"I don't care, I want you to leave."

"And I want you to get an un-lubed dick up the ass, but neither of us are getting what we want,"
 I retorted sassily, gaining a few giggles and gasps, one of them being from Danielle herself. The girl had completely forgotten about keeping her cool and was shouting again.

"How dare you! You're just a little-!"

But, before the red-haired girl could get any further, the door to the room burst open and in stepped none other than our master, Vic Fuentes.

"What is all of this noise about?" He demanded, although it was quite obvious who the centre of the attention was, considering Dani and I were the only ones standing and we faced each other with hateful expressions. Also, everyone's eyes were hopping between us like a tennis match. The two of us were now silent, but our breathing was deep.

Vic seemed to catch on to the fact that Danielle and I were the ones causing all of the problems, and he sighed loudly. "Kellin, Danielle," he looked between us two, then motioned for us with his finger, "follow me."

I reluctantly did as he said, although I was still drained from what we did only a few minutes ago. I expected him to take us to his room or some quiet place where he could talk to us about what had occured and give us a whole speech about how one of the main rules was that fights between pets were not allowed, however I found him leading us down the playroom hallway and that confused me a lot. But what puzzled me even more was when we entered the punishment room. Actually, when I thought about it, it made a lot of sense; he wanted to punish us, but I still thought that he would talk to us first.

"You two," Vic turned around to us, when we were all in the room, "face the back wall and don't look around."

I did not want to be anywhere near that ginger slut! Then again, it was just my luck.

Danielle and I nodded and obeyed, standing side by side at the far wall and staring straight ahead while waiting for Vic to make his next move. I was so anxious just wondering what he would do to us. Vic was a sweet guy but I knew that, when it came to the rules, he did not want them to be broken. This room was for the sexual kind of punishment though, and Vic surely could not do that to the both of us at once, right? Danielle was a little bitch, who would probably cry from just getting smacked across the face, but for me it was different as I was, no doubt, a masochist. It would take a lot more for me to break.