.:15:.

I sat with my arms firmly crossed, tightly cuddling myself, while staring off to the side. I already wanted to be back in the pets' room where I could get comforted by my friends and their warm embraces.

"Kellin, look at me," Vic demanded from the other side of the bed. We were currently in his room, because he wanted to have a 'chat' with me. Apparently he thought it would be a better idea to go to his bedroom rather than office, as this was more comfortable and generally nicer, so we both sat cross-legged on his bed. But I did not want to be here; he had hurt me so bad!

I could not disobey his orders though, so I lifted my gaze up to meet his for a brief second, before letting it drop again. Vic sighed loudly.

"You haven't been wanting to have sex with me for the last week and you use the safeword before we can even leave the pets' room. You don't talk or even look at me! Tell me what is wrong, so that I can fix it, because I really don't understand what your problem is," Vic huffed out.

All I could do was stare at him in disbelief. He did not know what the fucking problem was?

"How can you not know what's wrong?" I snapped loudly, that sentence pushing me over the edge. I was so fed up. "You know that I'm gay, but you still forced me to basically have sex with a fucking girl. You can't just do that to people! It was fine for Danielle because she's straight, but I'm not. I like guys and making me do that was really hurtful of you." I looked down at my lap again, blinking rapidly to keep away the tears from spilling. Just the thought of that day was enough to make me want to cry.

"Is that really why you're mad?" Vic asked, exasperated, in a tone which almost sounded condescending, as if I was a child who did something wrong.

"Yes!"

"I don't understand how that's a big deal though."

My jaw fell open. Did he really just...?

"How can you not understand why it's a big deal?" I exploded, sitting up straighter and glaring at him as fiercely as I could. "Of course, it's a big deal! It's so fucking wrong to force to force someone to be intimate with a gender they're not attracted to. How can you be such a heartless asshole?"

I knew very well that I should be watching my language around Vic, as he could still punish me now, but I was not going to be treated like this. I deserved something better than sex with Danielle!

"I managed to do it, so I don't see why you can't," Vic replied slowly.

"What?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"I was straight, but I still had to fuck you."

It took me a while to actually comprehend and understand the words that left his lips but, when they did, I was conflicted between feeling offended and upset. So I did not hear him wrong, during our first meeting, when he stated that he was straight. It also made a lot of things more clear: especially how reluctant he was to do sexual things with me, when I just thought that he was shy or trying to annoy me by ignoring my presence (which worked). He was just straight all along.

"So...are y-you," I fought to get the dreaded question out of my lips, as it could change everything between us, "Are you still straight, or are you bi?"

"I wouldn't say I'm bisexual..." Vic trailed off, with his hand on his chin, thinking for a while. "More like possibly bi-curious. Like, I enjoy sex with you, and find you incredibly attractive, but it's just very different."

I looked down at my lap yet again, while smiling widely to myself and being unable to contain the blush on my cheeks. Vic had actually called me attractive - and not only attractive but 'incredibly' attractive! I suddenly lost all bad thoughts and became a giddy mess.

"I always wanted to try stuff with boys, but I never had the courage to," Vic carried on. "So, when you came along out of nowhere, I knew that it was my chance to finally give it a go. It was kind of hard at first, but I got used to it and it was not bad. I thought that it would be the same with you: sex is sex. It feels good, no matter what gender you're doing it with, so I just assumed that you would be fine, like I was."

"Well I was not fine and I was not okay with it, but I guess I understand where you're coming from," I bit my lips and sighed shamefully. I probably should have figured this out earlier, so that I did not dehydrate myself through my eyes for the whole week. However, it was still bizarre to think that I basically turned someone bisexual! I did feel kind of special, though.

"I'm sorry," Vic murmured, moving closer and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I was frozen in shock, as he never initiated hugs and comforting actions - it was always me. It was nice though and I soon melted into him. "I really didn't mean to hurt you so much. I felt so awful when I saw you run off like that, and then Dani was being annoying and whining about me not letting her finish, but I couldn't just do that when you were so upset, because it made me upset too," he rambled, my smile growing wider at his dorkiness.

"Make-up sex?" I offered quickly, while pulling away to look at Vic's face.

"Duh!"

I was still slightly mad, but I missed our intimacy a lot and desperately needed it back. Just the feeling of him inside of me was so addictive. All I wanted to do was run my fingernails across his back and leave scars that would be there for months. I screamed his name so loudly that the whole house could probably hear it. But I did not care because, in that moment it was just my Daddy and I, having hardcore vanilla sex.

It was over too soon though, when I found myself coming all over my own stomach as Vic jerked me off with quick flicks of his wrist. The feeling was indescribable and I wanted it to happen over and over again. But it did not last when Vic apologised and announced that he needed to leave to go somewhere. He ushered me out of the room, after we both cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. The fact that he was a sex god, yet could still be so kind and caring made him so much more hot to me.

As I travelled down the corridor, to return to the pets' room, with a slight limp, I suddenly felt something sharp digging into my skin and I was roughly pushed up against the closest wall. I gasped in surprise, seeing a pair of large, green eyes before me.

"I told you to stay away from Vic!" Danielle growled menacingly, pushing me further into the wall.

"And I told you to start wearing a padded bra because, gurl, those mosquito bites aren't impressive," I tsked.

The girl ignored my comment and carried on talking. "Vic is fucking mine. You can't have him!" She threatened. "I already gave you a warning, but you decided to ignore it; now, you're going to regret it so bad. Just wait a few days, and Vic will be all mine."

With that, she let me go and I dropped to my stumbling feet, rubbing my fingers over the areas where her fingernails had dug into my skin. I gazed after the red-head, as she headed off down the hallway. What a creep.