.:12:.

I was muttering curses under my breath, lying on my bed, and waiting for my boner to drop. Vic was such an asshole sometimes! Obviously I would be fine after a while, but it was so unfair. I knew that he was only doing this to teach me a lesson (and I, sure as hell, would obey him more from now on) but I was still mad about it.

All of the girls were in the room, as they had been waiting to greet me upon my arrival, but some of them were paying a bit more attention to me than I ever bargained for. While I laid with my head over my hands, I noticed Amy, Lynn and Taylor gazing at the very obvious bulge in my jeans with almost...hungry eyes. Suddenly it clicked into place and I decided to speak up with a roll of my eyes and a clearing of my throat.

"I know you all haven't gotten any action in a long time, but I'm as gay as it gets!"

I did not even have to look up to know that all of their faces had gone bright red, but I was also pretty sure that I heard Amy groan in annoyance and Melanie giggle childishly.

After my obvious hard-on went down, I felt quite bored and spent my time doing homework. I got Maria to help me out with my math, and she even offered to do the whole thing for me, which I was obviously not complaining about.

When all of us had time, we moved over to the couch to watch horror films and laugh about how stupid they could be. All of us sat in a close group, cuddling playfully and passing around a ball of wool. Obviously, but that, I meant all of us except for Danielle, who was present as well but sat on the complete opposite side of the couch, however I saw her softly smiling at some parts of the movies that the rest of us were pointing out.

A couple of hours had passed before the door to the room opened and Vic stepped through. He seemed thoughtful and his eyes scanned the room, closely inspecting each of our faces, until his eyes landed on Danielle. The brightest of smiles adorned her features and she happily proceeded to skip out of the room, along with the man.

"What the fuck?" Taylor spoke loudly, appalled. "I thought that cúnt carrot was supposed to be on her period!"

"No, it's next week," Amy offered and I wanted to know how she remembered that, although I figured that they would have found out these things about each other after being around for so long, "but that's not what we need to focus on. The real problem is the fact that she is out there and not one of us."

All of a sudden, every pair of eyes expectantly landed on me.

"I can't do it," I sighed. "He's punishing me and already fucked me without letting me finish. Imagine what he would do now!"

"Please," Melanie widened her eyes and begged, dragging out the word.

"I really don't want that fugly fox to get what she wants," Taylor whined in my ear, grabbing my cheek and squeezing it between her fingers as if I were a baby.

I did not want to disappoint them, because these girls were my friends, but I did not want another punishment from Vic. However, then again, how else could he punish me for potentially wanting to suck his dìck? I probably would not get hard from it anyway, so he could not get me off all he wanted, because it would not affect me anyway. He most likely had other methods, but that did not matter at that point.

"Okay, fine," I agreed reluctantly and I was instantly ushered out of the room by women who were yelling at me to hurry before Vic and Danielle actually started. That would be awkward.

I sprinted down the hallways, closely following the sounds of footsteps. I just about caught up to Vic and Danielle, as they were about to enter a play room.

"Dani!" I called out, right before she went inside. The girl gave me a puzzled look, as we never really talked. "James said he had something to tell you," I lied. "Apparently it's really important and you have to go now."

She looked extremely confused, but bought my lie. With a slow nod of her head, she went back out into the hallway and passed me without another word.

Enthusiastically, I followed Vic into the play room closed the door behind me. When I twisted around, I found him standing in the centre if the room with an amused expression on his face. He certainly heard everything.

"So, what's that really important thing that James needed to tell Danielle?" Vic asked, with a small smile.

I sheepishly bit my lip and my face heated up to a slight pink, before I bowed my head and slowly started talking small strides towards Vic. Making sure that I gave him my most lustful look, a mischievous smirk built up from my lips. I softly ran my hand over his clothed stomach and circled the short man, until I was standing behind him. One of my hands played with the collar of his shirt, while the other tangled in the back of his hair. I leaned in very close, my lips at his ear.

"James needed to tell her that," I whispered seductively, breathing on the skin of his neck, "you did not finish your job earlier, so it is still my turn - not hers."

"But it was a punishment," Vic pointed out, even though he could not hide the way his voice hitched.

"I don't care," I murmured, being very forward for a submissive person and biting the side of his neck. "I want you to fuck me now."

"You don't get a say in what I do. I am your master and we always do what I want," he growled under his breath.

"And, do you want to fuck me?"

"'Do you want to fuck me,' what?" Vic hissed, spinning his head around to meet my eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?" I moaned out the words, trying to have some sort of effect in him and I was sure that I did from the way his breaths became more rapid. However, this did not stop him from letting a chuckle escape his parted lips, making me confused.

"How much attention do you want?" I was not sure if this question was rhetorical or not, so I answered anyway.

"All of it."

"You're such a needy little bunny..." he hummed. "I think I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

And, from there, everything was quite crazy, but not too crazy. But the best part? When a confused Danielle burst into the room with words, about how the butler did not actually need anything from her, stuck on her lips, as she witnessed the scene of Vic spanking the living daylights out of me. Her face was priceless!