.:20:.

Since Danielle's announcement, Vic had been spending even more time out of the house. He fell into a habit of hanging out with Kevin a lot and, when he was around the pets, he did not want to do anything sexual. Vic had particularly been avoiding Danielle and I, and it was pissing me off so much.

I deserved that man's attention! It was not my fault that redheaded hoe didn't take her pills, or whatever. I still needed my Daddy and I felt neglected by him. Did he not realise how much of a slut I was for attention?

It was a Friday and I had just returned from school, obviously going straight to Vic's place. Now, he usually went straight to see Kevin, so I was left sulking around the house.

I had nothing to do, and I was not in a social mood, so I ended up playing videogames in Vic's room. I might have accidentally deleted his save on one of his Call Of Duty games, but it surely was not that big of a deal.

I was having quite a hard time with the game, when my senses alerted me to the presence of another person in the room. Pausing the game, my eyes snapped to the doorway where, standing with a mischievous grin on her freckled face, was Danielle. I almost rolled my eyes and flipped her off, but the look on her face was strange and a bit worrying. She was planning something, wasn't she?

"What do you want?" I hissed, my eyes never leaving the tall woman. She was inching into the room, step by step, before shutting the door some of the way. Not fully though, so it was still slightly ajar.

"I want to have a talk with you," she replied menacingly.

The way she moved reminded me of how a tiger would hunt it's prey, starting with sneaking up on it. She was in plain sight though, but she sure was giving off a threatening vibe.

"I know that I've said this many time before and you haven't listened, but this time you have no choice. Vic and I are going to have a baby together and we can't have someone like you standing in the way of that. For now, I'm going to kindly ask you to leave. If you don't, things will get messy," Dani warned.

I could not hold back my laughter any longer and it all spilled out of my wide smile and came out in a loud burst. I fell back into my armchair, clutching my stomach and wheezing when I became breathless.

"Wow, you're hilarious!" I taunted. "You couldn't do anything to me, I'm stronger...okay, maybe that's a lie, but I won't hesitate to hit a girl if she deserves it," I shot back, attempting to be just as scary but probably failing. Danielle was a bitch in general, so she had mastered that technique.

"I'm not kidding, I will ruin you," the girl spay so venomously that I actually flinched. "I will make Vic hate you more than anything."

She had, once again, started to approach me, the heels of her shoes clicking on the panelling. Oh, god, what was she going to do? Dani was fucking crazy, but she surely wasn't insane enough to physically hurt me, right? No, I was just overthinking this. She was extremely stupid and would never come up with a plan to make Vic hate me. I assured myself that I had nothing to worry about.

I had placed the controller down on the floor next to the armchair, but I instantly regretted doing so because now I had nothing to hit Danielle in the boob with when she sat down on top of me. More precisely, on my lap. And the position did not seem very innocent either.

"W-what are you doing?" I mumbled, my eyes wide and my head buzzing. Not with excitement, like it would do for most men, but with anxiety. This reminded me so much of what had occurred that one time, while Vic was punishing us. The memories were not good at all and having her body so close to mine, disgusted me.

"Get off, now. Vic mi-might get home at any time a-and..." I trailed off, unable to find my words, as if they had been erased from my brain's dictionary. I could have easily pushed the woman off of me, but it felt like most of my muscles were paralysed.

"You're right, he should be getting home just about..." The sound of a door slamming shut came from behind the half-closed door, and I instantly knew who had returned home. "...now."

All of a sudden, I felt the weight getting completely changed. Danielle had managed to manoeuvre us so that I was on top of her, while her claws held me in place. I gazed down at her in shock and fear, as I was in the same straddling position she had been in previously, before my ears were deafened by a shrill scream coming from her mouth.

"Help! Anyone, please, he's trying to rape me! He wants to kill the baby, help!"

My face was drained of all of its colour, and it turned stone cold like a mask or the expression on a statue. Danielle carries on screaming, but all of it was muted from my ears.

I quickly found myself being pulled off Danielle by a strong force, before I fell to the floor. Then there was Vic. His face was bright red (a huge contrast to mine) and I had never seen him this mad. He was yelling at me, but I heard nothing - only mumbled white noise. It was like I was physically present at the scene, but I was not there spiritually.

Mentally, I had completely shut off. The cruel reality of the situation had hit me so hard that, instead of making me face what was coming, I was having an out of body experience instead. It probably was not much better.

Everything felt like it was happening in slow motion, to the point where I could point out every little specific movement that was made by any of us. Like the twitching smile on Danielle's face. How Vic's eyes were ablaze with rage. The shallow tears in my eyes.

It took a while for me to finally come back, when I had made my rapid breathing more balanced and not threatening of a heart attack. Realising what was going on was a gradual process, but I was slowly slipping back in, and catching some of the words.

"...ould you do thi..."

"...t you were different. I trusted y..."

"...t out! I never want to se..."

It was all a jumbled mess, but I pieced it together and vaguely understood what was happening. I wanted to do or say something, to explain myself, but my lips simply opened and parted like that of a dumb fish. Still on the floor, I was over-towered by the wrath of both Vic and Danielle and I felt so small and hopeless compared to them.

Finally, something different happened, and I felt my arms being captured from behind. I did not even try to fight back, as the person picked me up into a standing position.

With my dazed vision, I could still clearly see Vic. He was comforting Dani, as she cries onto his shoulder like some damsel in distress. But she was more like the dragon, who was imprisoning her. Why did she deserve this, while all I got was someone dragging me out of the room.

It did not take long, before I was thrown out of the house. I did not even look up to see who it was. I simply stared down at the ground, trying to understand something, anything, of what just happened. But it was clear as day.

Danielle had won.

But, what else did I expect? After all, I was never a lucky guy.