.:13:.

I groaned loudly as Vic trailed the tip of the whip aross my bare back, making my skin feel all tingly.

For the last few days, we had been having a ot of sex. And I mean a lot of sex. We were finally on spring break and, other than Vic's job (whih was nt very stable and he did not have a set schedule, so he stayed home most of the time), we had a lot of time on our hands. We fucked at least twice a day; the girls were all very proud of what I had managed to achieve in the time I was here.

Vic and I had slowly started exploring the more fun parts of BDSM. It still as not anything too risky, but I enjoyed it a lot. This was the first time he was using a whip on me and it felt heavenly. I was always a slut for pain.

A habit we had gotten into were hugs - mainly from me. After we finished each session, and if Vic did not kick me out quikly, I would simply approach him and give him a tight, warm hug. It was like my way of thanking him for all of the things he was doing for me. At first, Vic was iffy about the embraces but, by now, he was hugging me back and I loved the closeness. It was like learning to be intimate in ways other than hot, rough sex. And I probably enjoyed it more than I should.

Currently, I was chained to the wall in one of our playrooms with my arms being held by chains which pulled me up to the point where I was forced to stand on my tip-toes; otherwise I would be hanging. The whip-weilding sex god behind me got me so worked up that a single touch to my di.ck would probably have me coming. He hd been teasing me for the last half an hour and my back was covered in marks from the whip - I was pretty sure that some were even bleeding. I was so frustrated though.

"Daddy, please!" I whined irritably, gettig impatient with him and shaking the shackles which coooned my wrists.

"Did I give you permission to talk?" He hissed right back menacingly, stepping forward and grabbing a fist of my hair at once. Vic pulled my head back, tangling his fingers in the black locks. I could feel his sexy body pressed against my back and just the outline of his di.ck , through his skinny jeans, was making me drip pre-cum.

Vic had gotten so engrossed in teasing the shit out of me that he completely forgot about himself. It was like all he ever wated was sex, but pleasuring the other person gave him just as much enjoyment as being pleasured himself, or maybe even more. He liked being fully in character.

Another strange thing about Vic was how he adored my body, but stayed away from my di.ck most of the time. It was probably just to mess with me, but I found it quite strange.

"No, Sir," I breathed and cried out as he stepped back and smacked the whip across my bare ass cheeks, leaving a thin trail that was most likely a raw red. It hurt so much, but it was like sometimes the pain was better than the pleasure.

Also, I leared to call Vic 'Sir' when I knew he wanted just that little bit more respect from me. I mainly used that word as a substitute for 'Daddy' when I messed up, like now. However how could I just keep myself from talking with an ahingly hard co.ck that wanted nothing but to be touched.

"That's right, my little bunny," he hummed, close to my ear, "I did not allow you to say a word."

His grip on my hair tightened before he let go completely and moved away. He was probably doing this just so that I could calm down and not come right away when he would start fu.cking me. It was killing me though.

I could not see much either, as I was facing the wall and the room was quite dim. In addition, Vic had me wear one of his special pairs of bunny ears. It was one of those masks that covered the top half of my face, then stuck up on top of my head as the ears. However, during the time he was whipping me, the ears slipped a little and were uncomfortably covering my eyes, making me mostly unable to see.