Chapter 12: Teams

|| P.O.V. Saya||

I sat on a rock in front of the Acadamy and waited for Amy-chan. Today was the last time I'd ever be in this place. And I was only going to be in there for a could minutes. I was glad... Being this close to the building was making my chest hurt.

"Hay Saya-chan" Amy-chan greated when she got there.

Amy-chan had changed her regular outfit since getting her headband. She now sported a light green tank over a white long sleeve shirt. She had on a pair of black shorts under a checkered green skirt. She also had long black stockings that came up to her thigh. Her left thigh had a wepons case and two other cases were tied around her waist both on her right hip. Her brown hair now hung freely at her waist and her headband sat ontop of her head, which allowed her bangs to fall freely over her forhead.

After Amy-chan had picked a green shirt I disided to change my outfit again too, much to my fathers aproval.

Now I wore a tight white shirt with puffy sleeves and a cute blue skirt (see cover page) my hair was still in pigtails and my headband had replaced the choker around my neck. I only had two wepon cases but both were in the same spot as Amy-chans. I also had an assortment of bracletts on my wrist.

Amy-chan grabbed my hand and pulled me into the building.

'Please let me be on a descent team' I prayed quietly. 'please please please pleaseeee.'

Amy-chan kicked the door to the classroom in with a big smile on her face. Everyone in the room turned to stare and I felt my cheeks get hot.

Well this was a bit of a role reversal...

Amy-chan's grip on my arm tightened as she dragged me across the front of the room and up the steps to our corner.

I felt the prickly sensation of being watched.

'don't look' I thought quietly, 'keep your eyes on the ground'

"alright!" Lee-sensei grinned, "I'm now going to read off the team names and the room numbers you'll be meeting your new sensei's in. But before I began I want to tell you each I'm very proud of you and I know your going to all be excellent ninja! Now then team one..."

Lee-sensei continued down the lists of three and with every name he called I could feel my anxiety going threw the roof.

"team nine. Ubaki Rin, Hyüga Obi, and Uchiha Aki"

I felt my stomach drop but I gritted my teeth and contuined to stare straight ahead at the sensei.

"team ten. Itami Amy, Inuzuka Ren, and...." sensei trailed off and a small smirk turned up his lips as he met my gaze, "Uzumaki Saya"

Amy-chan was bouncing in her seat. Her fingers dug into my skin and she squeeked excitedly.

I was on a team with Amy-chan? I let out a sign of relief. Ren-San didn't seem to bad either. He was one of the nerds that didn't really say much.

Sensei announced the other teams before reading threw were we where going.

"Team 1- room 100

Team 2- room 66

Team 3- room 45

Team 4 -room 13

Team 5- room 12

Team 6- stay here

Team 7- room 99

Team 8- room 28

Team 9- go to the roof

And finally...

Team 10- room 44"