Chapter 36: Waking Up In Hell

||P.O.V. Saya||

When I came to everything was spinning. The world was tilted slightly to the right, and my ears rang.

"You can't escape, and yet another person has died because of you"

The queen of hell's voice greeted me bitterly. Her purple eyes narrowed the longer she looked at me. Her long fingernails tapped impatiently against her forearm.

I felt the warmth of pure rage flow over my skin and without realizing what I was doing I bared my teeth at the women, "go to hell"

A deep growl laced my voice.

The women let out an loud cackle, "What in heavens name am I going to do with you child?"

She ran her fingers threw my bangs a could times before gripping a handful by the roots and yanking my head close to hers.

"First your a crystal user and now I come to find out your part demon AND the daughter of a hokage." A slow smile snaked across her face. "and it isn't even my birthday."

The growl build back up behind my throat. If felt natural to bare my teeth and growl, but some small rational part of my brain realized that wasn't right.

"I'll kill you" I snarled.

She laughed and threw me back to the mattress I'd woken up on.

"You've already killed two innocent lives. How many more have to die because of you? Get this threw your head, my beautiful little catipillar. I won't loose you. You're far to valuable. I don't care if your mother and father do manage to get you back to that pathetic place you once called home. You belong to me now. I will wage war on that village until I got you back and your alliance was with me. Your friends, family, classmates. They would all die because of you."

And with that she slammed the cell door shut and stormed up the stairs.

I huddled up in the corner of the mattress, pulling my legs to my chest the tears started to spill down my cheeks.

"Two innocent lives...." I whispered quietly.

Ren.

_______________

Hey guys I'm back.

I know this chapter was short but the next chapters going to be really long to make up for it.

Let me no what you thought.

Vote

Comment

Love