Chapter 32: Ren To The Rescue

||P.O.V. Saya||

When I opened my eyes I was laying on the gross matress. The woman was combing thew my hair again. I tried to yank myself free of her grip but my body wouldn't move.

My muscled burned in protest, pouring fire threw my veins.

"Shhhh" She coo'd, "you lost to much blood. We needed to give you more."

The woman smiled and gestured toward the space behind me.

Carefully I turned.

Sitting in a chair was a little girl about five. She was clutching a teddy bear, her fingers ghostly white from squeezing it to tightly. Her small head was down, like she'd fallen asleep. Her hair covering her face and shoulders.

I squinted in the low light.

There was a bucket under the chair with tubes in it.The tubes led up to a machine then threw a smaller tube and into my arm.

I crawled forward and pushed the little girls hair out of her face.

A scream ripped threw my throat. The little girl looked up at me with wide unseeing eyes. Her throat had three long cuts in them. The front of her dress was covered in blood that was dripping into the bucket.

"No...." I whispered, my fingers reached out and stroked the girls cheeks gently, and comfortingly.

"You lost to much blood saying nonsense about your old village." the woman smirked, "she'd still be alive if you'd had said yes from the beginning. and the more you fight, the more blood you'll loose, and the more people will die."

The woman got up and left, slamming the cell door closed.

I reached out shakily to close the girls eyes, pulling her tightly to my chest and rocking back and forth I couldn't hold in the tears anymore. I started crying and petting the girls head.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. My voice was choked and creaked. "I'm so so so sorry"

||P.O.V. Ren||

I'd been running for a full day. I dully wondered if anyone back home had noticed we were gone.

"Focus" Cuan-kun growled.

I nodded and looked ahead. The scent of Akon was hanging in the air much thicker now and was easy to follow.

We picked up the pace and within an hour came to a large castle, or at least it looked like one.

"Let's get help Ren. We can send Yuki-Sama and Naruto-Sama after our scents. We don't no what's in there. Who's in there" Cuan-kun pleaded, but my mind was empty.

"I know exactly who's in there. Saya-chan is." I growled.

Opening my mind I looked around the building. Hundreds of different scent signatures hung in the air, but finally I found the one I was looking for.

A faded light orange signature hung in the air.

Saya-chan.

||P.O.V. Saya||

I sat in the dark. I'd broken the light in a desperate attempt to stop the guards from coming in. I had a better chance of fighting in the dark,and though I managed to land a few blows, the end result was the same. More pain.

My body was completely covered in butterfly's now. The woman didn't want hand on my hands or face but everywhere else had them.

Reminders of this place.

The guards had moved on to decorating them now. Adding dots and lines. Sometimes when they came in they'd just walk up and kick me, or yank me upwards by my hair.

I heard then door open and cringed backwards. Shutting my eyes tightly and covering my face. I waited for a blow but one never came.

Instead a gentle hand touched my arm and something small and furry wiggled into my chest, nuzzling my neck.

"Saya-chan" a familiar voice whispered.

My eyes snapped open and I stared at Ren.

His eyes were gentle and hesitant. His hair was caked to his head with mood and dirt covered his body head to toe. I glanced down at the bundle of fur.

Cuan-Kuns fur was stained brown, but the moment I tooled down at him his tail started wagging. He scooted closer to me whimpering and licking the blood off my face.

I felt a sob break out of my chest.

It felt like a different life time I'd known there.

"Shhhh, Saya-chan. I know it hurts and your in pain but we need to get you out of here." Ren smiled.

"I don't think I can move" I whispered horsily.

"I'll carry you" Ren leaned down and picked me up easily. Cuan-kun jumped down and headed for the door, sniffing carefully.

"Ren-kun I-" I started but Ren-kun cut me off.

"You rest Saya-chan. You'll need it." He ordered.

I nodded and laid my head against my chest and closed my eyes.

I trusted Ren-kun and Cuan-kun.

And I'm sure Sasuke-Sensei and Amy-chan were around here somewhere, and mom and dad.

I relaxed for the first time and forever. I couldn't wait to see mom and dad.