Christmas!!!! XD

|| nothing that happens in this has any effect on the real plot of the story ;) it's just for fun! XD ||

||P.O.V. Saya ||

If there was one thing I hated. It was Christmas shopping. I mean don't get me wrong I love Christmas and I certainly loved getting presents, but something about massive crowds of people all hunting for that one 'perfect' gift didn't appeal to me.

I looked down at my list again and groaned:

Amy-chan

Mom

Dad

All there friends growing up

Cuan-kun

Ren

Kakashi-Sensei

Sasuke-Tato

Sakura-Sama

Sei-kun

Lee-Sensei

Kiba-San

Akamaru-kun

And sadly, Aki-teme

Amy-chan, mom, dad, Sakura-Sama, and Kiba would be easy to shop for me I had no idea what to get anyone else.

I hunted high and low. Battled crowds of people and long, LONG, lines.

By the time I got home I'd gotten, and wrapped. Presents for everyone accept Aki-teme.

"I should get him a swift kick in the ass" I grumbled quietly.

"Saya-chan!" mom appeared out of no where and slapped the back of my head. "Don't curse! and who are you talking about?"

I clutched the back of my head, "Aki-Baka" I growled quietly.

Mom looked surprised and thought for a minute, "well I'm sure you'll think of something"

"Helpful" I signed, putting all the presents under the tree in our living room for later tonight.

Mom and dad were hosting a party again, well... mostly mom.

This year was the first that they'd had Christmas at our house. We normally rent out a dinning hall, but mom had come to the conclusion that that wasn't 'personal' enough.

But back to the matter at hand. I had an hour and a half to think of something to get Aki-teme.

"He better have gotten me something too" I growled. Putting my winter cloak on and heading back out in the snow.

**************

"Merry Christmas!" Sakura-Sama cried out, kicking off her boots before stepping into our house.

I laughed when I saw her, or well, saw the presents she'd brought and her legs.

She poked her head out from around the leaning tower of gifts to stick her tongue out at me. "where do I put them?"

"Under the tree" I giggled.

That's about the same that happened each and every time someone came to the door.

(A/N I think some of these people might be dead but I'm not up to speed with the show so there alive again! Spoil nothing for me!)

In the end quite a few people showed up. I was assigned to make a list of everyone that showed up so we could make thank you cards later.

Me, Dad, Mom, Sakura-Sama, Sasuke-Tato, Aki-Teme, Kakashi-Sensei, Sai-kun, Yamato-San, Lee-Sensei, Ten-ten, Guy-san, Kurenai-Sama, Kiba-San, Ren, Cuan-kun, Akamaru-kun, Hinata-chan, Shino-San, Choji-San, Shikamaru-kun, Ino-chan, and Amy-chan all piled into the house.