Chapter 22:A Night With Ren

|| P.O.V. Saya||

Walking beside Ren I could feel butterfly's attacking my stomach. The sun was just starting to go down as we walked threw the street.

"so... Where are we going?" I asked. My voice shook slightly. I wasn't used to being nervous...

Ren chuckled lightly before looking down at me. "well... First where going to get something to eat and then I'm going to take you somewhere special."

"where?"

"it's a surpise"

I pouted. I wasn't really fond of surpises. Unless they where the kind inside a present, but I just smiled and continued walking. We talked about little stuff as we walked, things like who our favorite sensei was and what color we liked the best. He'd liked Sasuke-Tato the best while I'd chosen my father. We both agreed green was the best color. Ever.

It was a little awkward at first but after a couple minutes we both loosened up.

"oh. Look there's the restraunt." Ren smiled and pointed towards a large brick building with a sign hanging over the front door.

'Uminko' .... It was a weird name but the closer we got the yummier the air started to smell.

"have you ever been here before?" Ren asked. I shook my head.

"The only restraunt I really ever go to is Ichiraku's"

Ren smiled and took my hand into his. His skin almost seemed to burn against mine. His hand could completely enclose my own. He laced his fingers threw mine and pulled me into the building.

I was glad he was leading. He couldn't see the blush I knew was painted across my cheeks.

Inside we where escorted to a table in the back of the restraunt. The booth had high walls and beautiful leather seats. Ren slipped into one side and I slipped into the other. Our waitress came and handed each of us a menu before disappearing again.

"so" Ren started, " tell me more about yourself Saya-chan. "

I couldn't help but giggle. It was such a cliché question. I answered with the cliché answer.

"like what" I felt a little smirk wiggle it's way into the corner of my mouth.

Ren smiles back, catching onto my little game.

"I don't know... I barely know anything about you anymore."

Anymore? I shrugged it off and smiled again.

"but you still asked me onto a date?"

Ren blushed and I had to bite my lip not to smirk again.

"well, your really pretty and strong and I... Um..."

I couldnt bite back the next giggle.

"hey guys. My names Aumi I'll be your server tonight can I get you something to drink?"

I hadn't noticed but during the conversation Ren and I had gotten progressively closer to each other. We where practically leaning over the table from towards each other.

We both jumped apart at the sound of her voice and smiled sheepishly.

Ren glanced at his menu, "I'll have green tea please." he shot me a smirk and I followed his example glancing at the drinks section of the menu.

There where so many! My eyes scanned the beverages quickly before settling on one I thought I'd like, " peach and vanilla water for me please."

The waitress smiled before excusing herself. I looked back towards Ren and laughed.