"Dont leave"

Niall: 'don't leave' he says as you start to walk out the bar. You had fun but you got bored after a while. 'Niall, babe I'm tired and I wanna go. It's late' you said and started to carry on walking towards the door. You got outside and realized he had the keys to the car. Great. Niall ran out the bar and and hugged you from behind. 'I didn't wanna leave you alone out here'. He said. You smiled at him and you both got in the car and left.

Louis: 'don't leave, please don't leave me baby' Louis said into your chest. You two were in a car crash but the car hit the passenger side so it got you. 'Lou, don't worry I'll be fine' you said and you blacked out.
You woke up about 4 hours later in a hospital bed, blinded by the light. Your vision cleared to see 5 boys next to your bed. 'Thank god Y/N I thought I'd lost you' Louis said hugging you. 'Im so sorry love' he cried. 'Its okay Louis, I'm alright don't worry'.

Zayn: 'don't leave' Zayn complained. It was around 7 in the morning and you decided you would get up earlier from now on but that didn't really go to plan. 'Zayn I have to' you said 'why? Your not going anywhere are you?' He said 'no but I-' 'exactly your not going anywhere so there's no rush. Just come back to bed' he whined again. You hesitated for a moment then got back into bed. 'So much for waking up early' you mumbled. 'Babe, this is so much better!'

Liam: 'don't leave Y/N, it's dark and cold outside and it's late. Just stay the night' Liam said. 'Ill be fine Li, my house isn't that far away anyways' you said. 'Its still late and dark and anyone could be around' he commented. 'I won't have you getting cold or getting hurt so just stay with me' he did kind of have a point. 'Are you sure you don't mind?' You questioned. 'Y/N I'm sure. As anything now come on. He said motioning you to the sofa. 'You won that one'. You said. Liam laughed and kissed your head and you two spent the night watching films and cuddling.

Harry: 'DON'T LEAVE!' He yelled. 'Why not?' You said packing things into your bag. You two were fighting and you had enough so you decided to leave. 'GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO STAY' you yelled. Harry walked over to you, took your hands and kissed you deeply. 'You shouldn't leave because I love you Y/N'. He hadn't told you that he loved you yet. You stood there looking at him. 'I... I love you too Harry' you said. 'Good, please don't leave me Y/N I'll be lonely'. You smiled and hugged him. 'I won't leave'. You said 'not ever'. 'Promise?' Harry said. 'Promise'