You say anothers boy's name while sleeping

Harry: "Wake up" Harry demands, poking your shoulder until your eyes flutter open. "Wha... what happened? Did the fire alarm go off?" you question, staring at his blank face. "Oh my god! The building's on fire! Get up Harry, what do I take!?" You question, jumping out of the tiny dorm bed as Harry props himself up. "The dorm isn't on fire" he says dryly, watching as you pull clothes on over your nude body. "Then... what's wrong? It's, it's 3 am" you yawn. "You just moaned Louis name after having sex with me" he snaps and you stare at him, wide eyed. "Uh... I can explain" you say and he rolls his eyes. "You better" "Ok, I can't explain. I don't even remember what I was dreaming about" you say sheepishly, squealing softly when he throws you down on the bed beneath him. "What are you doing?" you ask as he spreads your legs. "Reminding you why my name is the only one you should be moaning, dream or not" he says huskily.

Liam: "Liam... you here?" you ask, waking up from the nap you'd taken after class. You wonder around the house, looking in empty rooms before shrugging your shoulders. You pass the entry way and see that it's twilight outside, the sun just starting to set beneath the horizon and you frown. You're walking into the kitchen when you notice a puff of smoke from the back porch. "What are you doing?" you screech, wrenching open the back door to Liam sitting on the steps with a cigarette in his hands. "None of your business" he says simply and you scoff before plucking the cancer stick from his hands. "Are you trying to kill yourself! You only have one kidney you idiot" you cry and he chuckles dryly. "Why do you care? You've got Harry now" he says darkly, squinting up at you. "What are you talking about?" you question and he scoffs. "I heard you moaning his name in your sleep" he seethes, standing from the steps before disappearing in the house. You're left on the back porch, desperately trying to remember your dream from the brief nap you'd taken.

Niall: "Anything you want to tell me?" Niall asks as you slid back into bed. You've just woken up to use the bathroom and it's too early to have any kind of conversation. "What?" you ask sleepily, snuggling down into the comfort of your sheets as Niall leans back against the headboard. "You and Liam... anything going on there?" he pushes and you crack on eye open. "What are you talking about?" you sigh, rolling onto your side to give him your full attention. "You said his name in your sleep" he says simply. "I... ok. I'm not doing anything with Liam if that's what you're asking. I can't help if I say his name in my sleep" you respond and he scoffs. "You're the only name I ever say awake" you assure him, sitting up to straddle his waist, intent on showing him until he believes you.

Louis: You wake up to an empty bed, but a very loud racket coming from the kitchen. You walk into the kitchen to see your boyfriend stirring around in the kitchen, but not accomplishing anything. "Everything alright babe?" you ask him softly. "Fine." He says with no emotion. "Okay, would you like some help?" you ask, trying to brush off his obvious attitude. "With what?" he asks with the same tone. "With whatever you're doing?" you say looking around at the pots on the counter. He turns away from you and walks over to the sink, leaving you to stare at his back. He breaks the silence a few minutes later, "So how was Zayn last night?" "What?" you say confuse. "You said his name while you were sleeping last night." He explains. Your eyes widen as you try to remember what your dreams had been about.

Zayn: You wake up in the middle of the night, eyes wide open, at what you had just dreamt. "How was it?" You jerked your head towards your boyfriend who was laying there watching television. "Huh?" "How was it? You said his name like seven times, I was just wondering how it was?" You think back to your dream and remember how you and Harry had been in some suggestive situations that you could only explain with the fact that you had spent the previous afternoon with him and Zayn shopping. "That good huh?" Zayn says responding to the silence you were giving him. "I was thinking, and no, no it wasn't." You weren't going to lie to your boyfriend about dreaming about one of his band mates but you weren't going to go into the details of your dream. He smirked at your honesty and responded, "Just making sure it was bad." You give him a smile and roll over to continue your sleep without dreaming about another one of your boyfriend's friends.