He sees you cry for the first time

Harry: There's a knock at your apartment door. You look to the ceiling, willing the tears not to spill from your eyes as you get up to answer the door. Harry stands on the other side, a bright smile on his face and Chinese in his hands. He presses a kiss to your cheek as he steps around you, setting the bag on the kitchen counter before dishing out you food onto your multi-colored plates. You're halfway through your meal when the floodgates open, tears slipping down your face silently. It takes Harry a few moments to notice, as he's engrossed in the reality show on your TV. "What's wrong?" he asks quickly, setting your plates onto the coffee table. "I... I'm failing one of my classes! If I fail, I have to retake it, which means I'll be even further behind than I already am. My dad said if I fail he's pulling me from this overseas program and bringing me home," you cry, tears sliding down your cheeks as he pulls you to him. He assures you that you won't fail, promising to get you whatever you need in order to keep you in London until you graduate. "I won't let you fail" he promises later that night as you lay in bed together.

Liam: Liam drives you home from the dentist as you babble about the bubbles you're seeing. "They're so bubbly, Liam look at all the bubbles!" you ramble, mouth full of gauze so your words are mumbled. He chuckles but plays along as you continue to mumble about different things that the anesthesia makes you think you're seeing. "Hello ducky, Liam look at the ducky! Liam... Liam you hit the ducky! You killeded it Liam, you killeded the ducky" you cry, tears spilling from your eyes and Liam just stares wide eyed at the red light as your cry beside him. "My mouth hurts" you continue to cry, cradling your cheeks as Liam tries to comfort you. "Make it stop Liam!" you mumble as he leads you into his apartment, crying as he carries you up the steps. Hours later, you've passed out from your pain medication and Liam goes out to buy a new stuffed ducky for you.

Niall: You're trying to keep your tears at bay as you lower yourself onto the couch beside Niall. It's been a long day and your back is throbbing. Your muscles are tense as you shift, trying to get comfy. You huff quietly, leaning forward and a sharp pain shoots up your spine. Tears spill from your eyes as you press your fingers into the spot, chest heaving as the muscle throbs underneath your fingertips. "What's wrong?" Niall asks, jumping from his spot to get the heating pad you requested. He helps you back against it, placing a pillow under your back to keep the hot pad against the curve of your back. "What can I do?" he asks as your tears subside. "Rub my back" you say softly, rolling onto you stomach as Niall's fingers start to massage you aching back. Hours later, your back has stopped hurting and you're sound asleep.

Louis: You were sitting at the kitchen table reading a letter you had gotten in the mail from your mom. You had been living with your boyfriend for only a few months now and your mom was so far away. She had gotten upset when you had told her you were moving to London to live with Lou. You sat reading the first letter you had gotten from her since the move with tears in your eyes. You missed her so much and she was saying the same thing in her letter. The tears began to fall even harder when Lou walked through the door. Immediately embracing you with no questions. With you squeezed tightly in his strong arms you explain the letter from your mom. He kisses your forehead promising to take you to visit her soon.

Zayn: You didn't want to have to stay another semester. You wanted to be done with university and thinking about having to stay another semester upset you to no end. You came back home after a meeting with your advisor where she had told you that you were probably going to have to stay another semester in order to finish the amount of credits you needed to graduate. You were devastated at the news and had cried all the way home. You wiped your tears away as you walked through the door not wanting to worry Zayn. "(y/n) what's wrong", he says immediately as you walk in the door. You shake your head but before you can make it to the stairs, he's got you wrapped in his arms. He walks you over to the couch and you eventually break, telling him about how upsetting having to take another semester is.