I'm Screwed

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭NIV‬‬

This chapter will start when Becca and Serena are at their locker, heading to lunch.

👑Becca's POV👑

Thank God that school is almost over. School can go f*ck itself. Wait....

"Oh my gosh." I whisper, noticing something very important.

"What?" Serena asks.

"It's Friday." I say.

"Did you just now notice?" Her voice holds concern. Probably for my sanity.

"Of course, I just didn't really realize it until now." My mind.. is somewhere else.

"Okay..." She turns away from me.

"Let's just go to lunch." I blush. How many times am I going to embarrass myself?

She laughs as we enter the cafeteria, then we head for the lunch line.

Serena grabs a burger and coke. I think of grabbing a salad, but our conversation from a long time ago enters my consciousness.

I grab a slice of pizza, but I still take a water.

My body is fine as it is.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Don't mention it." She replies.

We pay for our food and head for our table. We say hi to everyone as we sit.

We spend our lunch period laughing and talking, until Nick comes to our table.

"What's up?" Serena asks Nick.

"Jacob told me to tell you that you guys got a 100 on the project." He says. Why didn't Jacob tell her himself?

"Why didn't he tell me himself?" Exactly!

"He's getting his lunch and he was too excited to keep you waiting." Okay?

"Okay, well thank you for telling me." Well isn't she just the sweetest.

"Becca. Troy. Sam." He nods to each of us. "Hailey." He sneers, before walking away.

"What was that about?" Serena asks.

"He's just mad that I got a better grade on a test. On all tests in the classes we share." She frowns.

They always fight about that.

"Nick cares about grades?" She asks. Oh, she has no idea.

"Yeah, since freshman year. So he hates me and I hate him." Her face has no facial expressions.

I bet fifty bucks that they end up together.

*************************************

The rest of the day is filled with me daydreaming instead of actually paying attention. All I could think of is Danny.