Bastard

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

~Time Jump~

🍁Jacob's POV🍁

It's been a week without her. A week without my princessa, my happiness. I couldn't even handle being in the same room with her. I'm such a coward. I never thought a girl could make me like this. I knew there was a reason for my lack of emotional attachment. I didn't want to get close to anyone, because they all leave in the end.

Although with her, she didn't leave me, I left her. I miss her so much. Every day I have to see her. She's looking worse. The bags under her eyes are getting darker, she's not eating—from what I see at lunch. I'm scared. I don't want to lose her like that. After every time I see her, I'm tempted to either talk to her or call her mother. Without a doubt, I'm sure that Serena would not want to talk to me. She's definitely angry at me.

At school, if I ever caught her gaze, she immediately looked away. Every time she did that, my heart cracked. I hate being away from her, it's been so long since I've been close to her. I can feel my heart grow smaller. I'm getting agitated much more quickly than before. I'm reverting back to how I was before I met her. One thing I know I won't do, is sleep with someone. It would kill me if I ever did that. I know she's not mine anymore but for her to see me with someone else, she'd think I'm over her. I'm not over her. I want her back.

When I get her back, I'll shower her with kisses and love. She'll never feel unworthy. She'll be my princessa again. She'll never feel unloved. I'm going to get back on her father. I don't know how yet, but I will.

"Hijo? Vas a la escuela?"

"No," I mumble.

"Okay. There's pancake mix in the cabinet. I'm going to work, love you."

"Love you too, Mama."

I listen as she closes the door. I turn my body so that my gaze is on the ceiling. Such a dreary color it is. The white, cream-ish color does nothing to brighten my mood. I close my eyes so that I don't stare at it any more. I'm sure my mother would want me to eat, but I don't feel like it.

The sun glares past the curtains and I have to shove my face in the pillows. I don't want to get up. My phone rings, drawing a groan from my throat. The phone rests on the bedside table. It's too far away. The ringing stops and my eyelids fall shut...

And it rings again! Exhausted from everything, I grab my phone and answer it.

"What!?" I snarl, not even looking at the caller I.D.

"Dude, chill," Danny says. "Where are you?"

I fall back on to the bed. "I'm home."

"Oh. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired."

"Alright. Get better... And I hope you tell someone what this is about. I don't like seeing you like this, no one does."

He ends the call. I let go of the phone and dig the bottom of my hands in my eyes. This is making me incredibly stressed. I haven't done any of my school work, I've barely eaten. How can I go on like this? It's been a week and I'm not getting any better. Neither is Serena. She's not eating. Becca told Danny that Nate hasn't seen Serena eat anything. Danny told me that information because he thought it'd make me want to talk. It does, it does so freaking much.

I want to tell each of them what Anthony is doing. Every night, he taunts me with the fact that I can't be with Serena. Whether it be a text or a phone call. My princessa feels alone now. I wonder what is going through her head.