Chapter 1

A/N: Yay the first chapter to Blindside! XD I know this pleases you deeply Shojo! Please message me! I miss you!!! Thanks you to all my fans and hope you all enjoy this Bleach Love Story ^_^ As usual I do not own Bleach or any pics unless I say they are mine. Lastly warning of language and violence throughout this story, but you all probably already assumed that anyway, right? lol Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a pretty regular day in the 13 Court Guard Squads of Seireitei- a boring one, really. That in turn made a few of its members participate in…extracurricular activities.

The ground cratered and earth went flying, not to mention splintering wood here and there as two combatants fought with smirks held firm on their faces. A dodge, a block, and the poor tree that was unfortunately in the path of a blade; the top half of the tree fell to the ground with a loud crash, making the birds in the area flee from their roosts.

“Ha! Give it up already, Ikkaku! You and I both know I’m winning!” The confident and victorious voice sounded from the female that was 3rd Seat Madarame’s opponent as she held up the blade of her Zanpakuto as she brought up her free hand to wipe away the blood from her mouth.

Ikkaku spit to the side and wiped the streak of blood from his mouth with a grin. “What are you talking about? I’ve barely just started!” Ikkaku then put his blade’s hilt and sheath’s end together. “Extend, Houzukimaru!”

From the sidelines Yumichika, 5th seat of Squad 11, put his fingers to rest on his forehead with a sighing smirk. “Don’t you two go killing each other, now. I don’t want to have to be the one to clean up any unsightly messes and risk getting my clothes dirty.” He complained as he closed his eyes and ran his hand through his shimmering locks.

Red eyes darted over to the, obsessively clean cut, shinigami and rolled as there owner sighed, “Hey, don’t go trying to kill our good moods. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a chance to come over here and all you can do is complain? Honestly Yumi, you should be cherishing my time here. I’d do the same for you, even if you were an ugly and bloody mess.” A small laugh escaped the woman’s lips after her small jab.

Yumichika’s eyes shot open and he glared at the woman before looking over to Ikkaku. “Don’t go easy on her, Ikkaku.”

“Of course I’m not. I have to make sure Red,” He sarcastically used the name that Lieutenant Kusajishi always affectionately used for the woman, “over there hasn’t gone soft on us since she’s been away. You aren’t turning into a weak 9th Division pansy, are you?” Ikkaku asked sternly, not liking the idea of the red-head losing her touch.

The woman side-stepped, dodging the blade end of Ikkaku’s staff by just a hair; her eyes following the blade as it went past. “Excuse you, Baldy,” The woman shot back with stern eyes after spinning away and gaining several feet of distance, “but I’ll have you know that if anything, I’ve become stronger, but I guess I should kick your ass all over Seireitei just to prove it to you!” She then gave her sword a single, vertical spin as she spoke, “Strike, Sasori Shippo!” As the katana glowed, she brought her left hand to rest on it for a moment before pulling away with a chain in her left and the scythe-like sickle in her right.

An angry, red tick mark was now held on Ikkaku’s forehead as he took a sharp step forward and yelled with a sharp tongue, “Oh, no! Don’t think that you can get away calling me by that name! That’s it! I’m kicking your ass, Isako!” Ikkaku shot forward with his staff, bringing it down hard to the earth after his target jumped to the side to dodge.

Ikkaku, soon after, dodged as an angry spinning sickle was shot his way. “Bring it!” Isako retorted as she pulled her weapon back and sent her chain end forward instead.