Chapter 4

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this chapter and hope the youtube video shows up lol. The replay button has been heavily used on this song. Olivia Lufkin...you guys know her, right? If not, then she is great! I've loved her music before ever getting into the NANA series. Her music always gives me happy tingly feelings xD. I think this little number fits the story. I'll be posting up another of her awesome songs in the next chapter that expresses the relationship she and her Zanpakuto, Sasori Shippo, share. Thanks for reading, voting, fanning, and commenting! :D I get all bubbly and hyper when you do ^.^

Oh and the usual warning of language.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isako gave a small sigh of boredom as she continued to sit in the chair with the needle stuck in her arm as she watched the blood being drawn from her body. Meanwhile Unohana smiled and waited for the procedure to be finished.

“Are we almost finished, Captain Unohana? My butt is starting to feel numb.” Isako groaned.

“Almost Tsuchiya-san. I’m sorry to have called you up at such short notice, but I had just realized how low our supply was. So until I have replenished it properly, please, refrain from using your Zanpakuto on anyone.”

Isako let a small groan escape her as she frowned, “Alright, but how long will it take?”

“About two days.”

“Two days!?” Isako sat up straight in her chair.

“Tsuchiya-san, please don’t break the needle or we’ll have your precious blood spilled everywhere.” Unohana calmly and kindly ordered.

“But Captain, I can’t control the people who might piss me off and I definitely won’t have any control over my ass kicking actions because of that.”

“Tsuchiya-san…” Unohana smiled, “Please, refrain from such language in my squad’s infirmary.”

Isako involuntary shuttered and swallowed; Captain Unohana for some reason always gave her chills despite her caring demeanor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isako felt another shiver as she exited 4th Division, rolling her sleeve down, happy to finally be away from the kind yet, somehow at the same time, scary 4th Division Captain.

“Are you…alright, Tsuchiya?”

Isako froze upon hearing the familiar voice from her left, and slowly turned her head to see her Lieutenant with a small stack of papers in his hands (paper work for 4th Division she figured). His face didn’t seem to look so cold, as his brows were slightly raised in a light curious manner. Isako had to be honest with herself; she was growing more worried over her Lieutenant’s actions more and more with each passing day.

Her eyes looked on cautiously as she spoke in a guarded tone, “I’m fine, why.”

“You were walking out of 4th Division, so I was just wondering.”

“Heh, you have more important things to do than to talk to someone like me, so get going with those papers for Captain Unohana.” Isako said as she walked passed with her nose sticking in the air.

“Defensive woman.”

Isako froze in her tracks and quickly turned to face the dark-haired man with a snarl “What was that?!”

“You’re always so defensive. Chill.”

“And you’re always an asshole! So what else is new?!”

“At least I’m trying to be nice.”

“Which is nothing worth praising in my book, especially in your case!”