Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes in this one. Have to rush off to work, so I don't have time to do a thorough proof reading job. Hopefully later, but just wanted to get this out since it's been forever...again >.> EDIT: I think I got all the proof reading and corrections done. Plus I also added in a youtube video. Lol if Isako had a theme tune...I wish there was just an instrumental only version. Oh, well ^^

Enjoy!

Also, I have some lineart of Isako posted up on my Deviantart: AmaterasuBB. Check it out if you want ^^ It isn't completed, but it's a work in progress. I'm already more than halfway done coloring it ^^.

______________________________________________

*Start* 

“You’ve come.” The Head Captain’s low voice rumbled as soon as the door had opened, revealing the 3rd Division’s Captain, Ichimaru Gin.

Casually looking around, feinting ignorance, Gin walked forward with that long drawn smile on his face. “My, my, don’t tell me everyone’s here fer me?”

All of the Thirteen Court Guard Squad Captains, save for the 13th Division’s Ukitake, were present. They all stood lined in two rows, every one of them looking serious.

“Cut the crap, Gin.” Zaraki barked. “I heard you went and had yourself some fun with the Ryoka—and you didn’t even finish them off!”

“Oh? They ain’t dead?” Gin’s smile grew as he held up his hands submissively, bringing one up to scratch at the back of his head. “I was sure I’d killed ‘em. Guess I’ve gone dull.”

“You can stop with the lies.” Kurotsuchi grinned. “Everyone here knows for a fact that anyone of the Captain class can easily deal with Ryoka. And they can most certainly tell if they have been killed or not.”

Toshiro sighed, “Here we go…stupid old men fighting.”

“Aw, that ain’t nice.” Gin frowned. “Why is everyone against me? Isako-chan’s the one that tried to fight me during all this. And I heard you nearly went and had it out with her too.” He pointed out to Byakuya who did not care to even acknowledge him. The stoic man’s eyes remained closed, causing Gin’s frown to fall even further. “You really should put a leash on your third seat, Captain Tossen.”

Said Captain only gave a slight turn of his head. “What I chose to do and not do is of no concern to you, Gin. However, perhaps the one that needs the leash is you. You were after all, in my division’s territory when you took it upon yourself to fight and let the Ryoka escape.”

Zaraki rumbled with laughter. “Ha! Can’t handle a little rough housing, Gin? Haha! Isako would have killed them all had she been there, unlike you. She hasn’t changed I see.”

“In any case, it’s like you all think I let ‘em get away.”

“That is precisely what we all are saying and believe.” The mad 12th Division Captain made clear.

“Stop interrupting.” Zaraki glared down at the shorter Captain. “I’m still the one talking here, unless you want me to do Isako a long over-due favor by killing you. She’d have herself a field day destroying your lab without having you around to stop her.”

“Tch! I doubt you could! I’ll kill you both and dissect your bodies before you could!” Kurotsuchi was clearly angered by Zaraki’s threats.

“That is enough!” The room rumbled with Genryuusai’s admonishing voice. “However, I do suppose that exchange does explain why you have been called here. Your recent independent actions and the fact that you allowed the Ryoka to escape is unforgivable. However, if there is an explanation…”