Chapter Nine

A/N: so there's some kinda vague smut in this chapter. It's not descriptive soooo.

Stiles

Meghan was quiet. Extremely quiet, to the point where it was getting frustrating because she wouldn't answer our questions and when she did, it was hardly audible to the non-werewolves. I knew she needed our help, and nothing about her really screamed don't trust me! She seemed normal enough. The only person she seemed to like though, was Lydia. Even Kara made Meghan crawl back into her little shell.

"You don't remember anything about your life before they took you?" Lydia questioned, using the softest tone of voice she could so Meghan wasn't startled anymore than she was. Lydia even went out of her way to smile assuringly and occasionally touch Meghan's arm to show her we were friendly. Although, the way Derek kept glaring at the poor girl really wasn't helping the matter. At first I didn't know why she kept looking in my general direction. I definitely wasn't intimidating. Then I looked behind me and noticed Derek. To a teenage girl, he probably looked like a serial killer. The way he presented himself, feet apart and arms crossed over his chest with a constant scowl, probably scared the shit out of her.

"U-Uh, no," Meghan replied, eyes flicking over to Derek for a small portion of a second. "I know I had a family. I know I hate hurting people. They torture me there." Once again, eyes landing on Derek, then quickly back to Lydia. Meghan sniffed and pulled her feet up on the bed, her knees close to her chest as she hugged them.

"Derek," I mumbled, reaching behind me. My fingers found his and I wrapped his hand in mine, tugging him towards the door. "Let's give Meghan some privacy with the girls." He grunted something that I chose to ignore and let me lead him out the door. We walked down the hall to our room, which I didn't know why. What the hell were we even supposed to do? I was still pissed about earlier. I wasn't in the mood for a mushy conversation about feelings.

I stepped through the door first, and Derek slammed the door shut after he followed. I turned around to ask him what he wanted to do, but he didn't give me the chance to talk because suddenly he was kissing me. It was a little surprising, but after a few seconds, I relaxed. It was slow at first, until he pulled away and stared at me for a second. Then he grabbed ahold of my shoulder and spun me around, pushing me backwards until I slammed against the wall.

"Holy shit," I breathed, tilting my head back as he kissed my neck, one hand tightly wound in my hair and the other finding its way up my shirt. "What are you trying to do?" I mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

He pulled away for a second to look at me. "Apologize," he responded, and then we were kissing again, but not the kind of kiss that leads to cuddling. The kind that leads to sex. And okay, I wasn't really complaining when he grabbed my hips and lifted me up into his arms. It was really sexy, okay?

I wrapped my legs around him as he stepped towards the bed, then dropped me on the mattress. I stared up at him as he stripped his shirt off, and just as quickly, his pants and boxers. Hurriedly and clumsily I pulled my shirt off and started taking off my pants, but Derek got impatient and did it for me, much quicker than I could've managed.

"I'm not sure if I forgive you or not," I said, but it kinda came out funny because of Derek's mouth being places where I've never had a mouth before.

"Mm, I'm really sorry," Derek mumbled. He did some pretty interesting things with his tongue that made me stop talking, and instead make this really embarrassing sound. "I love you," he added, looking up at me. I was half out of breath, but I couldn't help it that I wanted to kiss his face off.