Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: WHO WANTS SMUT? *raises hand* OKAY HERE'S SOME SMUT. PLEASE ENJOY. (It's kind of very dirty. Sorry? but like, not really sorry because I love Sterek smut. Also I try to stay away from really dirty words in this book, but sometimes it's a necessary evil. I feel weird writing them, but I need to get my point across.) IF YOU WANT TO READ SMUT WITH LOTS OF DIRTY WORDS, PLEASE WANDER ON OVER TO MY STEREK ONE-SHOTS. (some of them really suck and have a terrible plot, even I admit that. Like there's one where they meet and then do it a day later. Oops?) DON'T JUDGE ME. 

Okay I'm done now. Sorry for all of that. 

Stiles

The talk with Aaron was pretty much pointless. He had no new information to offer us. Every time we tried to ask him a question, he would just shrug and tell us he didn't know. More than a few times, he asked us to let him go, but there was no way that was going to happen. We had the leader of our enemy chained up and letting him go would be the stupidest decision we could make. Without him, his little puppets didn't know what to do. We had sent Colin back to tell them the war was off, hoping that would make our lives easier. We wouldn't have to fight them anymore. The only thing we had to worry about now was Lydia. Hopefully. 

I was trying to think about anything else at the moment, because although my friends were being held captive by my other friend, I really just wanted a few minutes to relax. So while everyone else was gathered in another room, I was lying on my back in the middle of Derek and I's unmade bed. The ceiling wasn't very interesting, but it was better than being around everyone else and listening to them argue. I didn't want to really talk to anyone either, Derek being an exception, although he seemed to be in a bad mood after the whole Lydia thing. Maybe talking to him wasn't a good thing right now. 

I didn't know how long I laid there before the door opened. When I sat up, I almost yelled at them to go away until I noticed it was Derek, who stripped his shirt off as soon as he slammed the door shut. He looked even more annoyed than he did before, but I didn't point that out. I just continued staring at him, watching as he easily slid out of his pants. He moved closer to the bed, now in nothing but his briefs. "Are you alright?" I asked as he crawled onto the bed, sitting in front of me with our legs pressed against each other. Derek shrugged, but his eyes were lingering on my lips. I grinned slightly. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I tried again, but Derek only shook his head. I bit down on my bottom lip and Derek licked his, still staring at me. I could feel my face heating up. "Do you want to. . . uh-" I paused, trying to calm my racing heartbeat. "Do you wanna make out?"

"Yes," Derek growled, lurching forward to attack my lips with his. I made a small noise of surprise before melting into him completely. He pulled away long enough for me to lay back on the mattress, and then he was kissing me again, holding himself up by bracing both of his arms on either side of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck, threading my fingers through his hair. I could tell this wasn't going to be a gentle make-out session, so I didn't feel bad about pulling at his his hair a little harder than usual. Actually, he seemed to like it, if the way he groaned and rolled his hips against mine said anything about it.

"Derek," I said as he kissed roughly at my jaw, and then my neck, definitely leaving marks. I kept one hand in his hair, the other I slipped under the waistband of his underwear. "Der, stop for a second," I said a little more forceful. This time he pulled away and looked at me, his eyes wide and hair all messed up from me pulling too hard.