Chapter Ten

Derek

Waking up next to Stiles was usually amazing. Unless he was hungover. Which, he was. I woke up first and my moving around woke him up too, although he wasn't happy about it. He grumbled something about his head hurting and turned over on his stomach, burying his face in his pillow. I attempted to get him to face me again, but he fought against it and refused to get up.

So I did the only rational thing I could think of. "What the hell are you doing?" he grumbled, voice muffled by the pillow as I kissed his neck. He slightly lifted his head, which was improvement, so I kept going, leaving kisses all over his back until finally, he turned around to face me. "I freaking hate you right now."

"That's not what you said last night," I replied simply, watching him blush. I gently lowered my head, kissing his collarbone and then ghosting my lips across his chest until they reached his stomach, right above the waistband of his boxers.

"Derek, you're doing this to be mean," he mumbled, but he shoved his fingers into my hair anyways as I ran my tongue across the skin under his boxers. "You know I feel like shit right now and you're- dude! Holy shit, some warning first?" he choked out, pulling desperately at my hair. I slid his underwear the rest of the way off his body and smirked.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked innocently, looking up at him. I watched him shake his head no. "Just give me half an hour. I'll make you feel better."

Stiles let out a deep breath. "O-Okay."

+++

Twenty minutes later, Kara decided to walk through the door without knocking. Which, she of all people should know better. As soon as she walked in, she covered her eyes. "Shit, I'm sorry guys. Cora told me you were sleeping!" Of course Cora would lie just to get a good laugh. She was probably listening in right now.

"Could you maybe come back later?" Stiles requested, pulling the cover up over us. "We're kind of busy." Then his hands were somewhere they shouldn't have been while Kara was in the room and yeah, she definitely needed to come back later.

"Uh, well, it's important," she mumbled, still covering her eyes. "Scott and Kira are here and want to see you. They wanted to come here instead of me, but I'm really glad they didn't. They're waiting in my room. Don't keep them waiting long? But uh, finish up what you started. I'm just gonna go. Be safe!" And then she was rushing out of the room faster than she barged in.

Stiles let out a small laugh. "Your sister is mean," he mumbled, wrapping his arms around my neck. "And I hope she heard that." He smiled and pulled my lips to his, the kiss sweet and only lasting a few seconds.

"We can finish this later," I promised, pushing myself up off the bed. Stiles kept his eyes on me as I dressed, and then sighed once I was done and tried to pull him out of bed as well. "Come on, Scott's waiting," I tried, but he didn't budge. "If you do this now," I whispered, falling to the bed next to him. I kissed the spot behind his ear. "Then later, I'll do whatever you want me to."

Stiles groaned and covered his face, trying to turn away from me. "Damn it, you knew I wouldn't be able to resist!" he accused, but he got out of bed and unhappily started to dress himself anyways.

+++

"You smell like sex," was the first thing Scott said when Stiles hugged him. "And... Alcohol. Fun night?" Scott grinned and squeezed Stiles shoulder, all happy and excited like until he saw me walk through the door. His expression hardened and he dropped his hand. "No one told me he was here. Liam, you just said Stiles needed us. You didn't say Derek."