/ 4 /

-✘-

She never failed to strut flawlessly no matter how stressed she was, after all, it was still important to look beautiful 'cause it was something hard to maintain in this quite ironic world she lived in. After her previous mission to find supplies for the Nakarumi family that they'll be needing to restore their house, (which she complained inwardly for taking it as a man's work as a matter of fact but having no other choice in the end) she took some time for a beauty rest 'cause damn right she deserves it.

It was an hour ago when the blonde had decided to go back to her house but took a one way trip to the market beforehand to buy some stuffs they'll be using for Naruto's getting well party or so whatever it was called, but now Sasuke had finally awaken, it'll be for both of them. She just bought some last minute deco's and disposable cups, like Tenten had asked her to. The party was her idea but the brunette was more keen about it. By then, she came running across the cherry blossom along the way who looked mortified enough to make her stress look pretty and fresh.

"Good afternoon, forehead." She greeted the completely distracted med nin. The blonde had looked at her impassively but she was a bit worried too, especially now that she knows what may have caused this. News never fail to pass by her judgment after all.

"Yo," Snapping her fingers to the non responsive friend before her, she grinned to cheer her up and somehow tease her in a way. Every single day she passes by this med nin, she was always on the way to the hospital to visit the two idiots she calls her friends or comrades, and now she was doing it again, visiting, only this time she looked scared and nervous because both of them were already conscious.

The blonde perfectly knew why she was feeling like that because Sasuke had already awaken like she heard from a reliable source. Her reaction when she heard Naruto was awake two days ago, in fact, was the opposite
of her reaction after knowing Sasuke woke up by today. She was probably the next person to jump-in-joy second to the highest after Hinata when it was Naruto. Now that Sasuke had fully awaken this time, she must be the most nervous ever, closely followed by Tsunade-sama.

"Ino pig. Hey." Sakura mumbled under her breath after several useless seconds. Ino, taking a good look on her mortified yet still probably excited friend, grinned all the way. "What?" The med nin groaned.
"Nothing. You look beautiful. Go already!" Encouraging the cherry blossom to head and face the Uchiha herself in an indirect way, she can only hope she gets what she meant, but studying the way the mednin looked at her, she doubted it.

Ino finally arrived at the scene where Tenten was tip toeing on top of a chair, pinning down the sign 'Welcome back, Naruto & Sasuke!', closely followed by Lee - whom, the blonde assumed, was forced into this - that was giving her out the tacks to impale the sign on the cold hard wall. Both of them hasn't really gone anywhere, but hey, they were still asleep for almost a week.

It was such mere luck that they found a place or a gathering room nearby town that wasn't severely damaged, it had nothing else on the room when they first arrived here, it was mere floors and walls but spacious. They had rented it just yesterday and started decorating, placing tables and chairs by then. Moving items wasn't that hard for a ninja, especially when you're moving things much lighter than you are.

Not unless you're a lazyass ninja.

"Where are the others?" The blonde asked after noticing the lack of presences in the room.
"Oh, Shikamaru-san and Chouji-san went ahead to visit Naruto, and Hinata, well you know." Tenten explained. Ino couldn't help but just roll her eyes and started placing the items Tenten asked for.

"I don't think Sasuke would appreciate this sort of things." The brunette doubted, furrowing her brows as she studied the last minute changed banner.
"Talk about appreciating it, he won't even see it, Ten." Ino argued. She hardly believes the man knows how to appreciate, but he won't be seeing it nevertheless, he was awake alright, but she highly doubts he'll be checking out today at the hospital. Naruto was recovering faster than him and took him two full days to finally leave the hospital.