/ Author's Note /

This is not an update. Gomen! 😅
But I would just like to say a few words,
(And an announcement! Lol jk, just a hint on the next updates!)

◇◇If you have read this on either of my three stories, just skip it up until the hint for the next update lololol◇◇

THANK YOU guys for all of your support here at my story Before Marriage. I truly appreciate each comment, votes and reads! Everything may not be as accurate as it is in the real story, like some characters' existence or their personality changes and a lot more to come here in mine.

It is still fan fiction after all. I couldn't make everything perfect in this story including some grammar or words that may not be correct. But still, it warms my heart to know you have loved it as much as I do.

Thank you guys! For reading three of my books, Sweet Revenge, Trapped in the arms of a Killer and Before Marriage. I know most of you had read the two too, I notice you guys at my notifications, you know! ❤ So I would like to take this moment to just thank you guys. You're the best! (And sorry if some updates are a bit slow or actually really really slow, but I'm sure to update it until its end! Thank you guys for your patience!)

◇◇◇◇

So....

Before Marriage won't be as long as SR with 90 chapters and still on going(I hope). Let's just say it will have to end at the moment it reaches the current flow of the real story now. But of course, for the next update, I hope you guys are ready because I'm just about to get started! BWAHAHAHA!

That's all for now!
Nichii loves you! 💋