/ 8 /

-✘-

The ache on her head jolted to her wake, the blonde opened her eyes half lidded and saw the usual and familiar ceiling she always wakes up to. Her room. How did she get here? She doesn't remember. Not a single thing.

"Uhhh," She palmed the left side of her head, feeling the pang of ache from last night's hangover. The blonde immediately regretted it, all those alcohol jugging and the probability of her being an embarrassment. What was she thinking?

"Oka-san," She stretched her arms as long as it could get, yawning and walking towards their kitchen.
"Ohayou," Her mom responded, noticing her daughter coming out from her bedroom while she was almost done preparing their breakfast.
"I don't remember anything," Ino immediately said, hoping she'd get a hint from her mother.
"I would've guessed. You were knocked down last night sweetie," She mumbled sarcastically, rolling her eyes and sharing a private joke to herself.

"It doesn't happen all the time, oka-san." Ino reasoned out, although she really does regret it and will never do it again. Sakura was indeed correct after all. Speaking of the devil..
"So... did Sakura slept over?" She picked a small piece of bacon and shoved it on her mouth.
"No, she didn't even came last night. Perhaps she was busy."

"Oh.... then did I walk home by myself?..." The blondie asked, although she thought that wasn't possible at all. Curiousity grew more.
"Sai-san had the courtesy to take you home. That guy is really nice, don't you think?" The older woman blushed for the thought, sending shivers to her daughter.
"Okaaa-san!" She scolded her mom who was acting like a teenager who had a crush, just the thought alone was disgusting to her!

"What?"
"That guy is emotionless, how could he be nice?" She mumbled her breath, although sometimes he talks very sweet and smooth, he doesn't really mean it!
"Well, he already is. In fact, he's very nice that I had to invite him for dinner."
"You- what?" She asked, hoping she heard that wrong.
"I invited him for dinner." Her mother firmly said.

"Ugh! Now you made him think I owe him a favor, oka-san!"
"You do owe him. But I'm not inviting him because of you. He just had the decency to help me out with the flowers for your party which you said you'll come over to pick up and never did." Her brunette mother rolled her eyes.

I asked him to do it!!
Ino growled inside her head.

-✘-

The sun rays that entered her window brigthened her face up the very next morning that caused the pinkette to awake in her perfectly good sleep. She was gladly denying the entrance of Sasuke inside her thoughts last night, but clearly it didn't last a minute as his words that evening echoed over her mind without her permission and it kinda went on until she finally exhausted herself to sleep.

Somehow her day went very bright that day. She would be greeted by the villagers on her way to the hospital being greeted and complimented on how blooming she was.

"Goodmorning Sakura," Shizune smiled upon the cherry blossom's entrance on the room while she was organizing her shishou's scrolls yesterday. "Did something happen?" She asked, noticing something different about her and it was something good, of course.
"Oh uhm, nothing, I just- well, you know," The pinkette tried to make an excuse and fumbled items nearby.

"A sudden change of fragrance..." Shizune giggled as Sakura blushed, guilty about it. She did change her usual wash soap with a sweet fragrant body wash. She knows a shinobi shouldn't have any fragrance at all since it could give away your location to the enemy once you're in the field. But since her mission was just lie low and would only be held at the premises of Konohagakure, this would be a good time to use it, otherwise it would be a waste.