Love is a Battlefield

(Viola's pov)

"I want to know if its safe"I said.I was in a dark room,my blonde hair tickling my face.My gaze hard as I looked at the other person in the room.

"Viola.Your father wants you dead.You have to leave"Mum said and I looked out the large window to see the green fields turning yellowish from the heat and sun.

"I said is it safe?"I repeated,my voice cool.I loved her so much but she merely watched as father kicked me out.

"No.I don't know about Snape but the Carrow's will make your life hell.They are merciless"she said and I looked down at the long table.There was not even a scratch on it.

"I just came to ask"I said coldly and I turned around but her desperate voice made me stop by the doorframe.

"I am so sorry Viola.I had no choice.I have no choice.You will always be my baby girl. Remember that.I am so proud of you.You did the thing I didn't have the courage to do"she said and I turned around slowly.

"It's too late for apologies.I'm sorry but I was alone for two summers now.I had nowhere to go.I was only a kid!I didn't want this life!I wanted someone to love me!I wanted you to stop being a coward and stand up for me!I wanted to have a normal loving family but instead I got you and father.I'm past forgiveness mother.You might not have a choice now but I never had one"I said,my voice raising into a scream and then lowering again."Goodbye mother"

I landed on my feet in a field.I finally mastered landing on my feet.My eyes darkened as I saw the blonde-haired boy.He stood still as I advanced,my wand pointed at his throat.

"Vi.Please hear me out"Draco said and I narrowed my eyes at him,my wand pointed firmly at his face.

"Two minutes Draco.I'm really too tired for all this"I said.The full moon was in a couple of days,three to be exact.

"Don't go to Hogwarts.I know you went to that wedding.Don't tell me differently but I can't protect you there.I can never protect you"he said,his voice cracking and my wand lowered a bit.He noticed this and he smiled his dazzling smile at me but I didn't let this get to me.

"I should kill you.One less monster in the world.But if I'm going by that logic I might as well kill the both of us"I said with a humourless laugh."Do you know how it felt?When I saw you running with Snape?That is why Emily wanted to talk to you without me.Isn't it?She found out and she let you do it"

My arm was shaking slightly.He took a slow step forward,his hands raised in surrender but I sent a spell at his feet,removing a chunk of mud from the field the size of football.

"I told her not to.I wanted some more time with you.I know what you think of me but I'm still the same.I'm still your Draco.I'll be your Draco until I die"he said and I took a step forward so my wand was a centimetre from his throat(he was taller).

"Don't you dare do this to me.You are not my Draco.He would never do this to me.I'm going to Hogwarts,whether you like it or not.Vol-"I started but Draco cut me off, putting his hand over my mouth.I bit into it.

Yeah licking it is too mainstream.He screamed a very girly scream and jumped back.

"Why did you do that?"he asked,his voice unnatural high and I had to resist the urge to smile.

"Why did you cover my mouth?"I asked as he held his hand like it was a baby.

"There's a taboo on the Dark Lord's name. Don't say it"he explained and I frowned.He could do that?Then again he was Lord Voldemort.

"Oh.I didn't know that"I said dumbly and Draco rolled his eyes at me.

"No really?I didn't know"he said sarcastically and I shoved him.He stumbled back and he grabbed my arm and I fell with him.We tumbled until he ended up leaning on top of me.I could hear my heartbeat fasten as he leaned down,his grey eyes looking at me as if I was some goddess.Then-