Superwizard underpants and firewhiskey

(Emily's pov)

My mood deflated rather quickly.The meeting was a whole lot of bull and I realised that I did not have a clue how to find Nikki and all I had was that stupid riddle I couldn't solve in my box.

November approached and neither my mood or the weather improved much. November meant one thing:Quidditch against Slytherin.Being captain wasn't all that it was made out to be.You had to put on a brave face when you knew you were going to lose.I didn't know how Oliver Wood did it for years.Quidditch also meant friendly hexes in the corridors but now they weren't quite friendly like a member growing boils or antlers.No,our new chaser Daisy Cooper found herself in the Hospital Wing for a week and I lost count of how many healing potions I had to take.

The morning of the match I had to safely guide my team to the Quidditch pitch.Daisy was nearly sobbing but our keeper Dylan Bailey comforted her and sent a well aimed jinx at the Slytherin.

"Okay.We can do this.I know the Carrows have hexed us while we were training but that was only because I was caught grafting the walls"I said but Jimmy Peakes,my fellow beater interrupted me.

"So Dumbledore's Army is actually back?You're really fighting against them?"he asked and I saw how vulnerable he was.We were all just kids.Him and Daisy were only fourteen.

"Yes but don't you dare ask to join"I said in a firm voice and he was about to protest but my glare shut him up.I wasn't going to let a fourth year get punished.

"Anyway we have a chance if we end the game quickly.Ginny you have to get the snitch quickly.Jimmy,you and I have to hit at any flash of green.Dylan,block the goals as best you can and don't be nervous.You were brilliant at tryouts.You too Daisy. You're one of the best Chasers I have seen in awhile.Of course excluding Seamus and Cece here.So how about we kick some Slytherin arse!"I shouted and they cheered. Cece looked a bit green and I squeezed her shoulder.

"They're going to kill us"She said,looking at Daisy,who was so small and was laughing with Jimmy.

"They don't need to know that.We might have a chance"I said and Cece shook her head before we both walked out onto the pitch.I think they made artificial 'boo' makers because the amount of boo's we got was unbelievable.

I shook Nott's hand while he tried to squash mine and Madam Hooch didn't even try tell us to play fair.After five minutes it was clear that the game was far from fair.One of the bludgers were hexed to Ginny and Jimmy had to follow her around the place.Anytime the Slytherin Chasers came near Dylan he would suddenly lose control of his broom and our Chasers were being shouldered so many times it was a miracle that they stayed on their brooms and when Daisy decided to shove Crabbe back,they got a free.

"70-0 to Slytherin"the unfamiliar commentator said and I looked around before whacking the bludger but it didn't reach its target and I cursed loudly.

"Help!"I heard and I turned around to see Ginny trying to fly away from the bludger and Jimmy had 'lost control' of his broom.I had an advantage with my firebolt but there was only one way to stop a rouge bludger and I remembered my promise to George, which I pretty much already broke the moment I agreed to try to take Gryffindor's sword.

I let out a scream as the bludger connected with my waist.I resisted the urge to sob as the bludger changed it's course.To me.Trust me you don't want to know the curses that came out of my mouth.Lets just say it wasn't very lady like.

"Voldemort!"I screamed as I barely dodged the bludger.A moment later figures in black cloaks appeared and flashes of green lights appeared.The bludger was hit by one of the lights and it disappeared.It was the only thing I could think of in that moment.The Death Eaters seemed to realise that they were in Hogwarts and stopped before storming up to Sev.It probably wasn't the best idea to shout his tabooed name but I didn't want to get hit by that bludger.